Who wants to be the first to try this with a Slingshot?

• Okay, we all like mods... and some seem more sensible than others. Never the less, this RZR owner went a bit over the top, his vehicle really doesn't look like it should fly! But the Slingshot? How many of us have had people ask us if our sling can fly!? It's time to make that a reality! Oh... and you gotta post video or it didn't happen!

#FlyingSling

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I actually did that once but not like that....I could tell from the get go that it was waaaaaayyyy too heavy......it’s also too heavy to fall into the ultralight aircraft category...as soon as a saw the parachute wasn’t large enough....and the vehicle had 4 giant wheels.....

Idiot doesn’t know aircraft should be lightweight....have enough lift and a bigger motor...

As a side note years ago there was a big car crash a few blocks away....they brought a medical helicopter to the local shopping plaza to take two passsengers (victims) to the hospital. The pilot told the rescuers he was too heavy and had to take appropriate action.

He barely lifted off and literally flew the helicopter down the length of the plaza like he was on a runway so he could gain enough speed to get higher.....just like in the video... he cleared the drug store roof at the end of the plaza by 10-20 feet..it was a nail biter....but he knew he could do it.....I’m just wondering how he landed it “heavy” on the hospital pad unless he landed in a field near there and they put them in an ambulance...

He must have done lots battlefield extractions....

• Taking a running start in the helicopter was needed to reach transitional lift, he probably wasn't too heavy when he reached the hospital due to lost weight of burned (used) fuel. Just a guess