Polaris hood badge location

• Has anyone moved their hood badge to this location as to where it comes from the factory? If so please send a picture as I’m thinking of changing this. Mine has a few dings in it from the previous owner, not sure how that happened but I am thinking of getting a new one and changing locations. Thank you!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited 3 times, last by SoCal ().

• I took the lettering off of my fin and I have thought about removing the hood emblem, but I am concerned that it will leave ghosting. its been on there now for a long time and my slingshot has been out in the sun almost every day and I would hate to remove it and then have it show where it used to be.

If you do remove your please let me know how it goes

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I took the lettering off of my fin and I have thought about removing the hood emblem, but I am concerned that it will leave ghosting. its been on there now for a long time and my slingshot has been out in the sun almost every day and I would hate to remove it and then have it show where it used to be

I dunno....that would kinda be the perfect excuse for a custom paint job.

"No, baby, seriously, I *had* to do the paint over. I had no choice."

:00008172:

• There are probably some people out there that have paid to have the emblem “ghost painted” on their Slingshot. I took mine off. No ghosting.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Dochatley
    Dallas, Texas

• I moved mine straight to the trash.

I took off the fin letters and spelled "Shit" using a few of them on my safe. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Just remember - if you mess it up a replacement front badge will cost you $44.99 if you damage it amazed-squared

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies