MeanSling Sport Top first ride

• I would love for everyone to go to our website and give some testimonials.... Good bad it doesn't matter.

Done!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Be happy to, but you gotta put me on the list when start selling the mirror extensions.

They will be added soon. Have to cover production needs for the sport top and the QuickShade first. When I have extra inventory then I can drop them in as a stand alone product.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Old thread, new question! Is the $100 off a yearly sale? And is one gas strut enough for lifting top? Need both?

I have the single gas strut and it works great holds the top up perfectly and is easy to disconnect when removing the top - - - as to the sale, I have no idea if it is yearly, but if you can get it now I say jump on it - - best top out there in my opinion and even without 100 off a bargain

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Old thread, new question! Is the $100 off a yearly sale? And is one gas strut enough for lifting top? Need both?

There is no set time that we do a particular amount off. We are currently doing everything in our powers to keep the current price of $975 due to increases in material cost.

One lift uses a 60lbs. Dual uses 2 30lbs struts. Both function the same but some people like a balanced look.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• There is no set time that we do a particular amount off. We are currently doing everything in our powers to keep the current price of $975 due to increases in material cost.

One lift uses a 60lbs. Dual uses 2 30lbs struts. Both function the same but some people like a balanced look.

that would be me

• Yep I think I would need the “Balanced look” myself! OCD would kick in:(:thumbup:

There is no set time that we do a particular amount off. We are currently doing everything in our powers to keep the current price of $975 due to increases in material cost.

Thanks for replying!

Day’s are long, and year’s are short. Enjoy the long days:)