Got a interesting message from Slingshot

• I am always replying to the slingshot post on FB mainly rebuttals to haters. Anyway I got this message today from Zack Irons

Hey Brian, (aka Chain) I am reaching out on behalf of Slingshot. We love how enthusiastic you are about the brand, always leaving great comments on our post. Can you send us your shipping address and preferred shirt size so we can send you some gear? Thanks

I guess we will wait and see if I get anything from them.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Sounds good,.. but be cautious, you're giving your address to someone you don't know,.. and depending on what you may have posted in the past, they may know more about you then you think, be careful guys, a lot of screwed up people out there,.. I know because I'm one of them. Once someone has your address, it's not hard to track movement. Please be careful and stay safe

• couple examples,.. wife buys a new 84" tv for her husband,.. husband throws the box out at curbside trash,.. goes to work, comes back home and finds the house was broke into and tv gone. What better way to advertise what you have and let everyone know. Curbside and in plain view

A mom posted that every Monday between 8-noon they are at a park and posted a picture of the child,.. in the park for proof. What better way for some sick bastard to know when you're there and what you're child looks like.

Just info people, stay safe

• Sounds good,.. but be cautious, you're giving your address to someone you don't know,.. and depending on what you may have posted in the past, they may know more about you then you think, be careful guys, a lot of screwed up people out there,.. I know because I'm one of them. Once someone has your address, it's not hard to track movement. Please be careful and stay safe

It is not that hard to get someones address. Good thing I am home all the time

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Go to google maps and search for your address in satellite mode and you can get an overhead picture of your place then go to street view and see what the front of the house looks like and what kind of cars are parked in the driveway.

My buddy lived in an appartment complex. When the van came through taking the street level pictures you could actually see what was in the bed of his truck.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Go to google maps and search for your address in satellite mode and you can get an overhead picture of your place then go to street view and see what the front of the house looks like and what kind of cars are parked in the driveway.

My buddy lived in an appartment complex. When the van came through taking the street level pictures you could actually see what was in the bed of his truck.

The sat. view of my place in the 90's showed showed every car and trailer I had.

• The advantage of living in the sticks - the view of my place is 5 years old

Mine too and all you can see from google earth at my place is trees and a barn. Street view doesn't work on gravel road. :thumbup:

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!