Eldridge Toy Run (Sat, Dec 1st 2018)

Date

Eldridge Toy Run

Sat, Dec 1st 2018

Eldridge, AL 35554, USA

Participants

0 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Sep 25th 2018, 12:00 am
  • It had to be 2017. The first 25 MeanSling tops were at Maggie Valley in '17, and I had one installed. One of Rab's pics has a white SL with a MeanSling top on it.

Brent, if I remember correctly Rab got his top early so that he could test it for Ruptured Duck. That may be a 2016 picture.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• It was a miserable day here but thankfully not cold. We still had a good turn out of bikes in spite of the weather. I’ll post some pictures later on but the total raised today for the home was over $81k! We were blessed!!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I am very proud of what this picture shows!

While I am proud of the riders that came out Saturday to participate in the event I am most proud of the biker community for building this huge building on the campus of the Childern's Home. Before the bikers built this building we were renting a circus tent to hold this event under. Thanks to the bikers, now when we have inclement weather we have a place to sit comfortably and enjoy our meal and enjoy the program with the children. THANK YOU biker community for your endless caring and giving!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868