Rev Dynamics tire/wheel packages (Slingshot Specific)

• Absolutely love the color on these Rohana wheels. Perfect centered fit
    on the Slingshot with a super fat 335 20x12 rear. They are going on a
    blue Sling and would also look great on black or red. Really hoping to
    see some pics of these installed. If you are looking for wheels on your
    Sling we have 115+ packages on our site and are constantly adding more.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Wheels: 20x9 Front with 20x12. Tires: Continental Extreme Sport Contact 335 Rear

Polaris Slingshot Custom Tire and Wheel Packages

• Those would
    Look
    Excellent on my SS. Going to have to replenish the slush fund after this years purchases... unless you’re sponsoring me. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Speaking of sponsoring... I wouldn’t mind a RevDynamics sticker on my ride.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Those would
    Look
    Excellent on my SS. Going to have to replenish the slush fund after this years purchases... unless you’re sponsoring me. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Speaking of sponsoring... I wouldn’t mind a RevDynamics sticker on my ride.

I hear you there, a lot of sad slush funds this time of year. Just let me know when your ready for some wheels and I will definitely take care of you. If you want to PM me your address and size/color of stickers I would love to send you some. Hope you are doing well and still enjoying the air ride.

Whats the powder color called on those wheels? They look really good!

I don't know the exact color but really wish they would let me know. Gold is a tough one to get perfect and they nailed it on these.

• All 3 cornersI am currently running the stock base rear 18's all around +45 offset 265/35/18
    I like the set up but a nicer rim would be great

Awesome, I will check out some options for you. Any preference on color? Most options will be black, silver, unless you are interested in three piece ($$$ but pretty much any color/design can be done at that point)

• Roger that Mitch! Appreciate it... for the record I am in love with the air ride. A few months after the install I did a custom fabricated turbo setup and larger dual rear exhaust. I’m in recovery mode as far as SS slush funds go.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Awesome, I will check out some options for you. Any preference on color? Most options will be black, silver, unless you are interested in three piece ($$$ but pretty much any color/design can be done at that point)

Most likely a dark color - I am running a big brake kit on silver wheels now and those bad boys make tons of dust - silver doesn't stay silver long. The sling is 2015 base grey.
    We talked at Maggie Valley for a while I was the guy with rabtech - the other Mitch!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Roger that Mitch! Appreciate it... for the record I am in love with the air ride. A few months after the install I did a custom fabricated turbo setup and larger dual rear exhaust. I’m in recovery mode as far as SS slush funds go.

Then there was the pool too. 8)

You picked some good stuff to spend the money on. The upgrades you got are a must for me and make a huge difference. Air ride and turbo are always the first things I like to do.

Most likely a dark color - I am running a big brake kit on silver wheels now and those bad boys make tons of dust - silver doesn't stay silver long. The sling is 2015 base grey.We talked at Maggie Valley for a while I was the guy with rabtech - the other Mitch!

Nice, I remember ya. Don't meet another Mitch to often. I will look some up and let you know asap!

• Check your PM box here Mitch (@REV) not the other Mitch. :D

• Most likely a dark color - I am running a big brake kit on silver wheels now and those bad boys make tons of dust - silver doesn't stay silver long. The sling is 2015 base grey.We talked at Maggie Valley for a while I was the guy with rabtech - the other Mitch!

If you remember looking at my stock black rims, the brake dust makes them look rust color. I still have not cleaned them up since the track day. I will probably do it on a rain day. The only way to really clean is to take them off of the SS or wipe them down every couple of days. But then you know that the miles really pile up and I do not have time for that.

• Most likely a dark color - I am running a big brake kit on silver wheels now and those bad boys make tons of dust - silver doesn't stay silver long. The sling is 2015 base grey.We talked at Maggie Valley for a while I was the guy with rabtech - the other Mitch!

If you remember looking at my stock black rims, the brake dust makes them look rust color. I still have not cleaned them up since the track day. I will probably do it on a rain day. The only way to really clean is to take them off of the SS or wipe them down every couple of days. But then you know that the miles really pile up and I do not have time for that.

Check out the "Speed master wheel brush" or the "Wheel Woolie" brushes on autogeek.net
    We use them at the shop and they work great. Wouldn't have to take your wheels off any more and makes it a lot easier to keep them clean.

• Yes, I have used brushes also. But it is still easier just to put the latex gloves on and go at it. I have used many different cleaners also over the last 56 years of cleaning my cars and motor cycles and nothing really works without some scrubbing by hand except maybe the brushes for the wire wheels. I have bought 3 different wheel cleaners in just the last 4 months.

• I just went ahead and cleaned the rims. Mequiar's Quick Detail and two yellow Micro Fiber towels and the gloves were used plus one hour of time. The yellow Micro Fiber towels were almost black when I got done. One track day and about 2,500 miles since they were cleaned last time.