Rev Dynamics tire/wheel packages (Slingshot Specific)

• I would like to claim I invented the internet but I just graduated from a flip phone. My neighbors, she is a professional photographer and he is computer whiz, took the pictures and he loaded and showed me how to attach them. I will try to gather them here, but there are good ones on

http://www.slingshotspot.com

This site is by Doug Roberts, the owner of Metricks who did my fender(s) and fin removal. He and Jim are artists and craftsmen. On the site click on Gallery up top and go down to what he has named Sonic for some more pics of my ride. Since buying the base 2015 in November of 2014 I have joined the ranks of modders. I seem to recall that my first mod was like the fifth sale Slingmods made, it was for the bell housing plate. I sold my Alpha CAI and Full Blown exhaust to the late (and great) DocG and got a new not in box Alpha side exit from WraithSS to join to Gen 1 headers. Gen 2 PRP seats, very comfortable but with twice failed lumbar bladders. The Rock, USN, did most of the work for my DDM SC and upgrading the gauges, not to mention the stereo upgrades (amp, speakers, figuring out how to wire my Garmin Zumo 665 with XM into the stock infotainment center). Additional GPS speedo can be seen in one picture between the three gauge pod and the center brace/Zumo mount. Need the GPS one when I switch to the stock wheels with all season tires in winter. I also recently added an F4 + 3 windshield. Sling has three coats of candy apple cobalt blue and four coats of clear. Bought smooth accent stripe about three years ago and had them painted metallic silver while the rest was still the stock titanium color. None of this would have been possible without the help and friendship of the Rock, Jdin, Wraith, LRobbi, Ethermion, DocG (may he rest in peace) and other hooligans of the DMV Wrecking Crew. Other minor add ons include belt guard, nut cover, my amaturely painted calipers, drilled stock rotors, carbon fiber deck humps and nose piece, chrome roll hoops and red carbon fiber dipped valve cover. Wanted to keep the wheel set I have for sale to mount the largest all season tires I could find because the stock 18" rear looks so anemic after taking off the 345, but between the stay at home crap keeping me from my retirement gig of selling Cricket carts and getting a tax bill they have to go.