Cycle Country Salem Oregon

• Cycle Country in Salem Oregon is the most accessible dealer for us presently and I am about to make an appointment to do the seat recall(s) and get the front aligned. In the mean time can anybody here share what they have experienced or heard about this dealer?

Thanks,

Bill

When I purchased my 2015 sling shot from Mt. Hood Polaris in boring Oregon I was unaware Cycle Country was selling them. However I have been servicing my slingshot at Cycle Country in Salem Oregon and can honestly tell you on a scale of 1 through 10 being the best I would rate them a 15. I have nothing but an “A-1” rating for everyone there at Cycle Country

Bill where did you purchased your slingshot?
    Are you going to be at the oyster run in Anacortes Washington this weekend?
    Give me a call, Dan 971–3 01–3329

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• We purchased our SlingShot from Mid-Valley Tractor in Eugene, unfortunately since, they decided to no longer sell/service the SlingShot any more and that is a real shame for they were providing us with fantastic service. Obviously customer service is their Forte! At least they waited until after our warranty period was over to drop the SlingShot but now we are left out in the cold for future service. :(

No, we cannot do the Oyster Run for it is on a Sunday and it would be impractical to return the 500 miles home before we have to be back on the job at 0400 Monday.

I returned your PM! :)

Bill