Extra fuse box....

• I already have the FZ-1 fuse block installed on my SS. This box allows for up to 6 additional items to be installed. I can see this being maxed out quickly. My question is can I install a Second FZ-1 for an additional 6 more units to be installed. Also can anyone recommend a fuse box that is a lot cheaper than the FZ-1 or the Neutrino Black Box

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• If you tap into the hot wire feeding the other fuse box. But then you run the risk of overloading the feeder hot wire because it might not be heavy enough to handle all the load put on it....

That’s why I ran a big fat wire to the front of the SS and connected it to a power buss.

• @airoutlaw yes but can I add another fuse box with already having the FZ-1 installed

@airoutlaw yes but can I add another fuse box with already having the FZ-1 installed

Yes. You can have as many as you want. But be careful not to draw more current than your battery and charging system can handle. And to use adequately sized fuses and wire to service each box.

• I went with this Blue Sea Systems fuse block. 6 hot and 6 switched circuits. It should handle all my future needs. It is larger than the 6 circuit blocks - about the size of two of them (imagine that!). I'm working on a mounting location - I may do something similar to @Bigdog s passenger side firewall bracket/platform. My plan, based on advice from @ericastar76 is to run a 2 gauge wire to a splitter that will eventually also feed a stereo amp, then a 4 gauge to the block, protected with a 100 amp fuse. Now I just need some time for the dozen or more mods that I have stacked up.

ref=twister_B01BXTXV1Q?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().