Not doing much riding but having a ton of fun. ALSO info on taking a quick demo ride with me.

• Canadians... Canadians are watching... clown-squared

north, east, south, west..... You never know.... In the world of automotive accessories it's a game that is played. Huge market like Jeep's or a smaller family size one like the SlingShot. Always expect it so always be moving forward. Lord knows I haven't come this far on my good looks.

P.S.... see what I did there with the "SS"?

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• north, east, south, west..... You never know.... In the world of automotive accessories it's a game that is played. Huge market like Jeep's or a smaller family size one like the SlingShot. Always expect it so always be moving forward. Lord knows I haven't come this far on my good looks.
    P.S.... see what I did there with the "SS"?

Every Apple has a SamSung... :whistling:

That just proves you're doing something right! :thumbsup:

• Hasn’t stopped raining in about 6 hours. Got a few hours of sun between the morning storm and lunch. We spent the afternoon on the porch of our rental watching the cars go by. Didn’t see any slings. Gonna rain gear up and go find dinner at some point and looks like tomorrow is already a washout. Heading back to Denver Sunday morning rain or shine.

Really should consider investing in a trailer.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• Yep, made the ride this am. Good thing the rain held off for 4 hrs this morning. Too bad the ride was 5 hrs long.

Madstad windshield did its job! Helmet was wet, but I was wearing the SSITO tee shirt and barely had any drops on it (as long as we kept moving).

Came back to camp for a quick lunch and hoped it would stop raining. That was 5 hrs ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I want to tell everyone that we had a great time. I go to these events to see my friends and to do a little riding and I was able to do both. To top it off I was able to have my wife and our fluffy side kick Lewis with us. We were able to see everyone and have some great meals and today we had a nice 3 hour ride.

Everyone be safe on the way home. I will see you at the next event.....

Rabtech

• I want to tell everyone that we had a great time. I go to these events to see my friends and to do a little riding and I was able to do both. To top it off I was able to have my wife and our fluffy side kick Lewis with us. We were able to see everyone and have some great meals and today we had a nice 3 hour ride.

Everyone be safe on the way home. I will see you at the next event.....

Rabtech

Rabtech it was good to finally meet you. Damit I missed out on the shirts and the lies at the round table. I went home with a half gal of shine I made just for the event. I had a few takers. Looking forward to next year and want a speed thrill ride.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: