Not doing much riding but having a ton of fun. ALSO info on taking a quick demo ride with me.

• I wanted to make sure everyone here at the Eureka event knew why I wasn't riding much. As everyone knows I brought my dog Lewis with me. Allison and I both just couldn't leave him at home. And honestly he has been the most awesome dog to travel with. Heck he even went with allison and me in the Slingshot this morning. And he seemed to like it.

We cant leave Lewis in the room because he will continuously bark while we are gone. And as I mentioned above, he will ride in the Slingshot but it was showing 102 degrees on my dash. It's just to hot for him and honestly it's to hot for Allison and I to enjoy.

I have sent messages to a few dog sitters online and maybe they will reply and come stay with him.

I am just happy to be here with everyone and my wife and Lewis. Maybe someone will reply to the dog sitter request tomorrow or someone here may be staying at the event while they have goodies installed that might want to keep him. But no worries at all if we have to keep him. Remember I can still go out and eat with Lewis. He will sit in my truck with it running and the air on and the doors locked. He never barks and he always is asleep when we sneak up and check on him. And I enjoy talking to everyone and handing out stickers and telling everyone about the forum.

Having Lewis here makes Allison and Me happy and everyone loves to pet him so I would bring him again in a heartbeat. We are in the room right now because it's so flipping hot. We will head down to the vendor area in a little bit and look around at the goodies.

Rabtech.

If someone wants to take a ride down the road with me in the slingshot just text me at 205-471-6064 and I'll be happy to do a quick demo of the power of the white beast. And I'll keep it safe. So no worries.

Allison is watching movies with Lewis so anytime is ok with me. Also if you see me outside and want to take a ride just ask.

• If I were there I would take a ride in a heart beat :thumbsup:

on the other hand its probably a good thing I am not - - might get tempted to start searching for more HP and I really cant afford to go down that road

hope you all have too much fun 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Wish I could be there to take up your offer. :D I'd even be willing to watch the dog for a few hours, if needed. :)

• If we were there you know we'd watch Lewis! As for going for the ride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I can't afford to build any more HP, heck I can't even afford to build a good short block so there is no need for me to get in it and get my feelings hurt and my hopes up for no good reason. Hope you guys are having a great time my friend!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I'm being serious. It's really hot here. I have seen several people get out of their slingshot and their shirts are completely soaked in sweat. My seat was so freaking hot that I burned that tramp stamp area right above my butt when I just got in mine to move it. I hate it when my shirt comes up in the back when I sit down.

• I'm being serious. It's really hot here. I have seen several people get out of their slingshot and their shirts are completely soaked in sweat. My seat was so freaking hot that I burned that tramp stamp area right above my butt when I just got in mine to move it. I hate it when my shirt comes up in the back when I sit down.

Well its only 83 here a little overcast - pretty nice day so far.
    Going to wrap up my days work and take a ride for some eats, so I can get back before dark and cut another few acres!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Here in the desert its very hot, some days we have hit over 121. What I do every day when I park my car at work in the sun is to lay a towel over the seat and then tilt the back forward against the steering wheel. this keeps the seat cool enough so it doesnt burn me and it also shades the steering wheel.

• Next year we are going to try and make it out there... BUT, for that to happen, @sideslinger says she won't ride unless I put a top on. UGH!

Must... resist... calling... Patrick!

heck my better half hates the sun, only likes to ride in the sling after the sun is down, but every time ask her about a top she says she thinks it is stupid. Says that even with a top the sun will still hit her from the sides and front when its not straight up - - the only sign she might even consider a top is Patrick's top the angled back and sides seem like they would make it much more functional than the other options. It may be the only option if I can ever talk her into going on a longer trip

• Have you tried Rover.com? I checked and there aren’t too many sitters in the local Eureka Springs area. But, I did see one that is only 9 miles away.

We take Winnie with us on almost all of our trips. If not, we have a great sitter that we take her to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Next year we are going to try and make it out there... BUT, for that to happen, @sideslinger says she won't ride unless I put a top on. UGH!

Must... resist... calling... Patrick!

What is this world coming to when you can't get women to go topless.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Have you seen the commercials for Duluth Trading Co. Men's & Women's Workwear & Clothing. Thy're supposed to offer shirts w/tails that prevent exposure via Plumber's bu...