• It has to do with the flow of air and debris. It hits it from the rear and too difficult to clean in between all the gaps in the roll hoop. Without removing the screen, it will never be clean. Mounting it to the rear makes for a simple wipe down.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Front of the role hoops to the rear of the role hoops is only about 2”. Seems that’s not very much distance for us big a benefit that it made for you

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Maybe exhaust soot is an additional factor in my case.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I installed one of @lrobbi windscreens on my Sling. I have a Twist Dynamics top and the F4+5 windshield. The windscreen has almost completely stopped the back draft issue. Great product and I highly recommend it for any Slingshot.

• Okay, @2W2X1, @Ghost, and @silver fox... The windscreen may depend on your top... Seems like twist dynamics tops versus Madstad and slingshade, go better with mesh versus acrylic or lexan.

I do think topless goes best with mesh and not the acrylic or lexan...

But like anything... To each their own... :thumbsup:

I have the twisted dynamics top and then I change the canvas on top which is only about 18 inches from the very front to the first crossbar. I went that route more for shade of the late afternoon sun that was overhead or in front of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app