Best Security Alarm

• A hunk of raw meat and he’ll had them the keys.
    There are videos of people that have “guard dogs” in the house. As a test people came in with meat and the dogs walked around with them wagging their tails as they freely went room to room.

My Akitas were the same way. No nonsense, family first, death before dishonor types. Jishin (malek would actively hunt down people & pin them down if he thought that they didn't belong. Little Dog (female) was not like that - she didn't play with her prey.

All that said, never saw either dog make a wrong call, not once in 25 years.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• He left the key in his slingshot.

that's really asking for someone to steal it then...

All the mods I will be doing should make car thieves think twice about stealing it.

1. No steering wheel - they cant steer the car.
    2. No wheels - can't roll it
    3. no engine - can't start it
    4. electric fence around the body - cant touch it

:D

• When you take the wheels off every night and put it on blocks they will still sit in it and take pictures. ^^

• When you take the wheels off every night and put it on blocks they will still sit in it and take pictures. ^^

i know it's a hassle, but if you think about it, no one will ever steal my wheels because its locked in my room along with the engine, steering wheel.

although, you make a good point, i should remove the seat and the floor panel.

5. no seat and floor panel - cant seat on it

there you go :D thanks @War Hoop

• i know it's a hassle, but if you think about it, no one will ever steal my wheels because its locked in my room along with the engine, steering wheel.
    although, you make a good point, i should remove the seat and the floor panel.

5. no seat and floor panel - cant seat on it

there you go :D thanks @War Hoop

If you take the entire SS apart every night and scramble the pieces it will be like a 3D puzzle. This generation doesn’t have that much ambition to rebuild it.

• If you take the entire SS apart every night and scramble the pieces it will be like a 3D puzzle. This generation doesn’t have that much ambition to rebuild it.

If i have to do that, i might as well design the SS to fit in a case. That way, I can always carry it with me, put it in the ground, push it to deploy and watch it assemble in front of me.

Better yet, I need an autobot or a decepticon so my SS can protect itself while im gone!

• Nope that must have been someone else. Best I recall they pushed it down the street but couldn’t get it started.

Think I remember that one... The one I was referring to was at a gathering I believe and they drove it out of the parking lot.