Looking for parts

• I purchased a low mileage wrecked 2016 SL and am searching for the parts needed used before purchasing new. Yes, I know this is a risky endeavor, however this was the only way I was going to be able to own an SS. Just a few hours in with minimal spend, and I have already corrected the mechanical and electrical issues that it had. It runs, drives, steers, and stops. Now I need to corrective the cosmetic issues. Finding these parts used will accelerate the time line to get it back on the road. Below is the list of what I need (pic attached for reference), please message me if you have any of them you would like to sell.

• Hood, both outer and inner structure
    • Both front turn signals
    • Both headlight assemblies
    • All 3 wheels (18”/20”)
    • Both trim panels under the roll hoops
    • DS fender
    • Bumper/splitter, both side wings and the lower main
    • Hood hinge/bar
    • All of the sub frame forward off the A-arms; radiator mount, front support bracket, lower tube, headlight brackets
  • Good luck with your project. Unfortunately, I don’t have a source for used parts. Wish I did for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• welcome aboard @brianmjones - looking forward to photos of your ride and adventures

Not sure there are many used parts out there as there aren't a lot of replacements for those pieces - a couple but not many. Stick around and keep your eyes peeled for folks upgrading or changing out or plan to buy new

• Where are you located? Can’t see it on my phone. Have two sets of stock wheels with like new tires.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I have a set of tires and wheels 18’s - 20 for a 2015 SL slingshot with less than 2000 miles
    I’m not sure what they’re worth, I live in Salem Oregon

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Here' the full list with part #'s of what I am looking for.

SUBSTRUCTURE-HOOD 5452637
    HOOD-PANEL,MAIN,BLACK PEARL 5452895-666
    FENDER-FRONT,LH,BLK PRL 5439640-666
    PANEL-ACCENT,LH 5439642
    WING,FRONT,LOWER 5454386
    WING-FRONT,UPPER,RH,BLK PRL 5439700-666
    WING-FRONT,UPPER,LH,BLK PRL 5439699-666
    CAP-FUEL,NON VENTED,BLK PEARL 2521278
    TRIM-CONSOLE,UPPER 7179156
    COVER-FUSEBOX,72WAY 4014047
    CONSOLE-CENTER,RH,BLK PRL 5450037-666
    SIGNAL-TURN,FRT,LH 2411872
    ASM-HEADLIGHT,OUTER,LH 2412877
    POD-HEADLIGHT,LH 5452307
    WELD-HINGE,FRT,E-COAT 1019292-329
    WELD-MNT,HINGE,E-COAT 1019289-329
    WELD-TUBE,LOWER CLIP,E-COAT 1021531-329
    BRKT., MOUNT, FRONT UPPER WHISK, E-COAT 5261028-329
    BRKT-HEADLIGHT,BZL,LH,ECOAT,BL 5259841-329
    WELD-FRONT SUPPORT,BLK E COAT 1020623-329
    WELD-MNT,RADIATOR,UPPER 1022370
    OEM Polaris PANEL-REAR,HUMP,DECK,LH 5452130
    OEM Polaris PANEL-REAR,HUMP,DECK,RH 5439968

Also the factory radio tuner (not the screen portion) and the brackets/mounting hardware for the screen.

• I purchased a low mileage wrecked 2016 SL and am searching for the parts needed used before purchasing new. Yes, I know this is a risky endeavor, however this was the only way I was going to be able to own an SS. Just a few hours in with minimal spend, and I have already corrected the mechanical and electrical issues that it had. It runs, drives, steers, and stops. Now I need to corrective the cosmetic issues. Finding these parts used will accelerate the time line to get it back on the road. Below is the list of what I need (pic attached for reference), please message me if you have any of them you would like to sell.

• Hood, both outer and inner structure
    • Both front turn signals
    • Both headlight assemblies
    • All 3 wheels (18”/20”)
    • Both trim panels under the roll hoops
    • DS fender
    • Bumper/splitter, both side wings and the lower main
    • Hood hinge/bar
    • All of the sub frame forward off the A-arms; radiator mount, front support bracket, lower tube, headlight brackets

I just seen this. I have the center lights and housing i took out when i done the dual headlight conversion. there yours if you still need them.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR