BRAKE LIGHT QUESTION

• Ok, Pam and I took PHRED to the dealer to get the recalls done. Everything was done, swingarm, headlight harness, seats, and fuel line. It was time to do an oil change so I did it this morning. But now we have a problem.

The brake lights are on all the time including the one on the fin. When I press the pedal, the brake lights dim and the fin goes out. It is like they are reversed. I pulled the fuse and checked it and it was fine.

Any ideas!!!!!

• Then, with Sling powered on, and the brake lights illuminated without the pedal being depressed I would disconnect the brake switch... If the fin lights (and I'm assuming the brake lights) turn off I would suspect the brake switch. From the reading I've done these magnetic switches do not have high reliability ratings...

• @Slingrazor Well, got a chance to replace the brake switch. I unplugged the harness and it came completely off in my hand. I reattached it to the bracket and the brake lights work fine now. Didn't have to cut anything or replace anything!!!!

I now have a brake light switch for you at the next show!!!!!! HAHAHAHA