Cool cushion for slingshot

• I, too, use a wooden bead car seat pad/cover. I've had the same pad in place for 3 years. The beads allow a little air to flow thru the Slingshot seat channel and reduce monkey butt/sweating.

I have used both of these and I still have beads all over my SS. They work great just do not hold up to the abuse I give them I guess.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• I don’t recall having any real problems in the rain, but I try to avoid riding in it. They have been on my SS seats since May 2016 so I guess that says I am happy with the sheepskin. They certainly are a whole lot cheaper than new seats!! Many folks use them on motorcycles.

• wjfyfe let us know what they said. I am really interested in that. We put a Bullet Speed top on the that helped allot with the heat but something like this would be a perfect addition to the SS.

First response after sending them the link to the SlingShot website:

Hello William,
    Thank you for your interest in our products.
    It is difficult to advise you, I am not familiar with that (beautiful) motor / car.
    Can you give me some more information. Photos and sizes of the seat?
    Best regards,
    Bart van Crasbeek

• Thanks for your efforts and the update.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I followed up with pictures and seat dimensions and this was the response:

"Hello Bill,
    Thank you for the additional information.
    It is a pretty complicated chair to make a seat pad for it. I do not know if you already have experience with our pads and I do not know what exactly you expect.
    it is therefore easy when we call each other. What is a suitable time to call, given the time difference.
    Best regards,
    Bart van Crasbeek"

I can forward this information to somebody that may have a bit more time to pursue this?

Bill

• I can pursue this and would love to. I do have the time but not at the moment. I am a Landscaper and would have to wait till mowing season is over which is for the love of God, gonna be November at the way things are going. If nobody steps up before then I will.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!