Little guy's mini-sling stolen

• Wow. As much as I love my slingshot I would almost rather have mine taken vs my kids, granted the replacment would be easier on theirs obviously. They shouldn't know at that age how horrible people can be and how screwed up the world is.

• You know, my girlfriend and all my former employees always make jokes. They say; "My locks have locks". Sh*t like this is why.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Sucks and I do really hate a thief. Hope they are caught and karma kicks them in the ass!

Anyone else notice the photo caption? "Slingshot Truck"?? WTF

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• KIds and Adults today have no morals, I believe they are not being taught values, right and wrong. Liberal teaching in the schools sure as hell does not help. That being said. We never locked our bikes or cars. We never locked the house. I remember mom and dad calling the neighbor to go in and check on the oven mom thought she left on. Doors open to let in the air. No AC when I grew up. It has changed sooooo much. It is disgusting and sickening. Even the most harden criminal had the fear of God. Churches always left the doors open. No one would ever think of stealing and destructing a church. Now churches get vandalized and robbed all the time. It is out of control. The fear of God kept a lot of kids on the right path sorry to say a lot of kids do not even believe in God.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• Not sure how to find him...

Shouldn't be too hard for someone who knows the area .....

Jaz-Mine Cymone (aka Kiara Alexandria and Jaz-Mine Kiara-Alexandria) "2400 block of Danforth in Hamtramck" public search shows unit 124A .....

If a few Slingshots ride the area on a Satuday morning I bet you find him in a few minutes .....

....... nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• If you folks find this kid, I would love to see some video & pictures! Bet if you called the local news station you could get them to come out and film the kids ride - awesome publicity for our group and the Slingshot in general.
    Really hope this works out!!!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.