Slingshots In The Ozarks User Trade Flea Market Thread

• Look, I don't want to be stirring up any trouble with the Vendors or Organizers. So Mod's, feel free to delete/move this thread as necessary.

For the rest of us, if you can read this, I guess I can't be in too much trouble. I mean, Hey, if somebody from the future didn't come back to stop me, how bad can it really be?!

But here's the deal. I bet most of us have extra SlingShot parts in their garage they don't want. Either stock or aftermarket.

Post them here and then bring to Ozarks and lets see if we can come to trade/sell.

Here's what I'm bringing to get rid of:

• Stock 2016 SL Seats (no frames), black. Free to good home.
    • Stock 2016.5 Side Fender Mud Flaps. The big hard plastic ones. Dunno what I can trade them for, but if someone's got a broken one, perhaps we can make a deal. (I like beer and cigars!)
    • Stock 2016 Steering wheel. Free to good home
    • Stock 2016 Infotainment System. Yes, the stereo. Both halves. Didn't work in my SlingShot but I don't think that's the stereo issue since it was replaced and this is the new one. Let's make a deal.
    • Stock 2016 Canada Head Light pods. Not the lights themselves. The stock pods that you had to remove to put the extra lights in, not the lights themselves.
    • Various other shit er, stuff that I wanna get rid of but think are too good for the trash.

What you got? What you want? Post it here.

• Please do not bring stuff into the vendor area of Slingshots in the Ozarks to trade flea market style.
    This is not fair to the vendors who have invested a lot of money to travel to exhibit &install at the event.
    What you do with your stuff outside of the event is up to you.

• Please do not bring stuff into the vendor area of Slingshots in the Ozarks to trade flea market style.
    This is not fair to the vendors who have invested a lot of money to travel to exhibit &install at the event.
    What you do with your stuff outside of the event is up to you.

I have to agree with @ivor on this. The vendors have sunk a wad of bucks into this to try and make a living at providing us with goods and services. I’ve shown at craft fairs where outsiders have brought in stuff covertly and taken business from those of us who had paid good money to show our wares. It’s frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Think it would be an idea to have a fun ride for few days and call it a swap meet. Maybe get it together, calling it a swap meet in Kerrville on some different time than rally. Or call swap meet of the Ozarks. I don’t know but I think that another venue other than a rally . As they said , it is not fair to the vendors who have spent a lot of money to get there as well as sell their products. My .02

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I definitely agree with everyone, hence my initial disclaimers.

We should, and I do, support all the suppliers who make these shows. I plan on looking at some specific things and may have a credit card (or 2) available.

The simple purpose of this thread was: "Hey, I've got extra stuff in the garage - anyone want it?" It was not to take away and create swap meet in front of the vendors. I was hoping that we could meet up with each other down at the hotel, camp grounds, around the parking lot, the fire pit, the bar, etc and say "Hey, anyone want this? I want that." I don't expect us to be setting up a booth with our stuff spread on a tarp.

So, Moderators, if this thread is inappropriate, please feel free to delete.

If the thread is still up, you can see what I'm bringing and hit me up if you want it. I might see what you got and be interested.

• Hey if I get to come I'll be bringing a well trained and slightly used crew chief, mechanic, cook, bottle washer, SS washer, etc, etc,

No test rides available, No tire kick'n, No returns, No guarantees expressed or implied, as is where is!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Hey if I get to come I'll be bringing a well trained and slightly used crew chief, mechanic, cook, bottle washer, SS washer, etc, etc,

No test rides available, No tire kick'n, No returns, No guarantees expressed or implied, as is where is!

Your trading your dog?