After waiting since Daytona Bike week.....

• ....I finally will be getting my SS. Saw SS's at the Polaris display in Daytona and decided it was time to go from 2 wheels to 3. I winter in Florida, but live in Nova Scotia which I found out (a) has no SS dealers because (b) that jurisdiction will not plate them!!! What to do? Found a dealer in the adjoining province (Dave's Sports in Woodstock,New Brunswick), negotiated a deal, sent a deposit and scheduled pickup around May 18. My daughter lives in that province and we found a way to plate it there. In the meantime I prowled the SS forums and asked lots of questions. And kept Fedex and UPS drivers busy with many Amazon deliveries of bling and "necessary" stuff. And add in a few visits to and purchases at Cycle Springs. Thanks to all you forum members who were patient in responding to my questions - sometimes likely seemingly absurd - but only that way as I didn't (and for a few days yet) have my SS on hand to look at and get measurements off, etc. I gotta say (and I am no youngster) I haven't been this excited about a toy purchase for a long time. I just got back home in Canada. Wednesday cannot come soon enough!!!

• Congratulations on your scheduled purchase and pickup! You won't be disappointed. I have over 9,000 miles on mine and that's having it parked for a few months during the winter. That being said, it still puts a grin on my face each and every time I take it out and I'm sure it will do the same for you. I still enjoy mine just as much, if not more, as the first day I picked it up. Each and every thing you add or change, whether minor or major, only serves to renew that enthusiasm. Again, congratulations and welcome to the world of Slingshots and to a great forum. :)