Maggie Valley Recommendations

• I am looking for suggestions for places to stay, eat, and visit in Maggie Valley. I have been twice and love it. Joey's Pancake House is a must. Had an excellent stay at The Valley Inn (really nice folks own that).

I have a long time customer that is a motorcycle guy. He owns an older BSA, a Norton, and a so on. I got he and his wife a pass to the Wheels Before Time Museum and am working on a gift certificate to Joey's.

They will be traveling over there in a car or SUV so motorcycle rides are out.

I am relying on the experience of some of the people on this forum to make this a positive experience for a valuable long term customer of mine.

Thanks in advance people for all your suggestions. The input of this forum is so beneficial.

FYI if it matters, he and his wife are in there 30's

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• The 5 Star Motel is changing hands, it is cheaper and super clean compared to the Comfort Inn. No breakfast though. Owned and operated by an American.