Crooked rear tire

• Same picture

THANK YOU.... I haven't been back to this thread because a tilted picture, and a 2nd tilted picture taken..... sure makes it hard to convince me I'm not at a David Copperfield show... 8o

Told @airoutlaw when he shared this with me... "somebody needs to ask for a -straight- not tilted picture. "
    Although using the levels would be an even better gauge for pictured illustration... looks quite normal in your version, which is why I was suspicious of 2 pics tilted purposely.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• As @Red said above... cause warranty and you addressed the issue with your dealer.

@mniron took your original pic and aligned it vertical and the rear wheel tilt is not there but your tag is mounted on a tilt...

Not sure of the model you are driving...

If you still think it's wonk...

On a flat level surface... check ride heighth, take a measurement of left and right sides at the forward edge of the lower 'A' arm, ground to frame.

Aftermarket coilovers and the SLR LE have adjustable ride heighth.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Pictures are deceiving. For the record, Alamo cycle Plex (ACP) isn't the preferred dealer around here for work. I almost always take the drive out to Woods Cycle Country. But admit I snag parts from ACP since they offer military discount.

Swing by my place (78260) and let's get the whale tail on straight and take some measurements of your rear tire alignment. I am told it is a fun drive up to my place in North SATX. But @MiM wouldn't know nothing about that... Slacker.

Bring your swimming trunks... the pool is still perfect.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1