Slingshot mod money is now being split to my other toy...

• For a lot of years I have wanted to own a Subaru Baja Turbo. A few weeks ago, I was able to find one in excellent shape that has had an entire engine rebuild, at a price that was well below anything else in the Colorado area. Since picking it up a few weeks ago...I have gotten a little froggy and jumped in to modding it. So far I have done a 1" suspension lift, put wheel spacers on it to give it a slightly wider stance. Added new wheels from a Subaru Crosstrek and added larger tires. Soooo...since the slingshot is done...yes I said DONE! I am funneling mod money to the Subaru!

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It may be cute and it may be fun but it'll never be as cute an fun as you SS! jes sayin

It is my "other other" project lol. I can't do anything to the LEAF, and the wife won't let me tough the Kia. lol. So I had to buy something else!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• For a lot of years I have wanted to own a Subaru Baja Turbo. A few weeks ago, I was able to find one in excellent shape that has had an entire engine rebuild, at a price that was well below anything else in the Colorado area. Since picking it up a few weeks ago...I have gotten a little froggy and jumped in to modding it. So far I have done a 1" suspension lift, put wheel spacers on it to give it a slightly wider stance. Added new wheels from a Subaru Crosstrek and added larger tires. Soooo...since the slingshot is done...yes I said DONE! I am funneling mod money to the Subaru!

Have you thought about turning the Slingshot into "Off Road"? Just a thought but you would probably have to give those shiny wheels away to someone! :evil:

4 Wheels move the body, 3 Wheels move the soul!

Sure hope those bike Gremlins are as forgiving as your forum friends....
    You just admitted cheating on your Slingshot.... you better go buy a "sweetheart, I'm so sorry" gift for the sling... :!:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Have you thought about turning the Slingshot into "Off Road"? Just a thought but you would probably have to give those shiny wheels away to someone! :evil:

For a short while I actually thought about it...mostly because I really like the Arieal Nomad...but it would never really see dirt except for those days I take a wrong turn while leading 11 other slingshots...

Sure hope those bike Gremlins are as forgiving as your forum friends....You just admitted cheating on your Slingshot.... you better go buy a "sweetheart, I'm so sorry" gift for the sling... :!:

The funny thing is...I have nothing left to buy!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...