• Ok here is what I did. I purchased a Knight Rider LED strip and plugged it onto my car to see if it works, didn't permanently install them yet ok. Everything worked perfect. Lights went on and off when I clicked the button. All the modes worked as expected. Everything was excellent. So night time came around and I had the lights inside my home and instead of going out and hooking them up to my car just so I can double check everything again I found a power supply that input 110v and output 12v as a car battery puts out. So I plugged the power supply into the wall outlet and the LED lights went on BUT the modes were not accurate the buttons on the remote weren't in sync and obviously nothing worked the same. I then took the Led strip out to my car and hooked them up and everything was fine again. My question is,,,,,Is the 12v from a car battery not the same as an output 12v from a wall outlet. I'm no electrician by all means but as far as I'm concerned 2+2=4 in my world so tell me if I'm wrong please. ?(

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• I use 12v power supply for chargers for my RC cars. I had a cheap one that seem to take forever when I used it. Bought a higher grade that could handle higher amp output and all was good. So that being said I am guessing your power supply has a low amp rating and you are not getting good power for the led strip.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: