Sometimes I really miss this forum and friends

• I gave up my SS due to the problems with my trach and the heat in Florida. But I never gave up my friends. Much of the common interest is gone but not the enthusiasm. The wind blows up my nose and I can smell again
    Some of you guys have done amazing things with the SS and I miss mixing it up. Miss you guys and ride safe.

Home of the free - because of the brave

• We're just as friendly and hospitable as ever so don't hesitate to come on back and join the party anytime.

We plan to be in Ocala in October doing the 1/2 mile challenge with the SS's. That would be a great time for you to come hang out and check out all the HP these things are putting to the ground.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I gave up my SS due to the problems with my trach and the heat in Florida. But I never gave up my friends. Much of the common interest is gone but not the enthusiasm. The wind blows up my nose and I can smell again
    Some of you guys have done amazing things with the SS and I miss mixing it up. Miss you guys and ride safe.

Of course we'll let you hang out here with us. if we let Bones here and he sold his ride, we'll let ANYONE here bro. Just don't be a stranger and post away. Once you're family, you're family for life!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• OG Cape.... Good to hear from you and happy to hear all is going well. Don't be a stranger and give back in. The waters great.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @WingShot how you been brother? How's the Turbo V-8 doing?

Hey Wolf
    I am doing ok, just busy keeping up with 3 homes and the kids always needing help on theirs too or helping with the grandkids. I’m sure your just as busy with your kids. The sling is taking time to get finished up. Doing the work on it in my shop and then it’s always wait time on custom made parts. While it’s apart I am changing things that have issues and installing many new parts and mods. Finishing things that Henry never had time to do. I bought it as a project to finish up and some is trial and error since it’s the only animal in existence. Just had these custom radiators made and trying to work out a time with my welding shop to make new mounting brackets. Then more testing and if all is good it will go back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hey Wolf
    I am doing ok, just busy keeping up with 3 homes and the kids always needing help on theirs too or helping with the grandkids. I’m sure your just as busy with your kids. The sling is taking time to get finished up. Doing the work on it in my shop and then it’s always wait time on custom made parts. While it’s apart I am changing things that have issues and installing many new parts and mods. Finishing things that Henry never had time to do. I bought it as a project to finish up and some is trial and error since it’s the only animal in existence. Just had these custom radiators made and trying to work out a time with my welding shop to make new mounting brackets. Then more testing and if all is good it will go back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@WingShot let me know when you are ready. I have inventory now.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

• @WingShot those are some beefy radiators. Are you going have room for them up front? :D

I'm not 3 houses, kids, grandkids, monster turbo V-8 Slingshot busy. I'm only, just moved from my only 1 home to a new still only 1 home, 1 kid, no sleep because of O.T. (at the moment) busy. :)

• @Ruptured Duck
    Thanks Patrick I will be in touch soon, was hoping to make US Ark in a few weeks, but the stars will have to align to get it all done in time. I may swing by your place on way back to FL if I don't get it ready before then. Your products will add some good looking functional mods to the Monster.

WS

• @WingShot those are some beefy radiators. Are you going have room for them up front? :D

I'm not 3 houses, kids, grandkids, monster turbo V-8 Slingshot busy. I'm only, just moved from my only 1 home to a new still only 1 home, 1 kid, no sleep because of O.T. (at the moment) busy. :)

I hope you didn't take my explanation as bragging, was just saying the things in my life that keep me busy. I don't know how I had time to work, like you, I worked lots of OT with 3 kids and a working wife is always a family challenge. Time flies so fast so enjoy the moments you have with your family. Spending 6 months in FL and 6 months in IL cuts the time in half to get caught up and my mother is 84 so her house is one of the 3 I try to keep together. Your always welcome to bring the family for a visit in either location, I have plenty of room. My daughter is a regional manager and has 10 hotels under her watch with 3 of them in Michigan so I may take a trip up that way with her some day as well.
    WS

• @Ruptured Duck
    Thanks Patrick I will be in touch soon, was hoping to make US Ark in a few weeks, but the stars will have to align to get it all done in time. I may swing by your place on way back to FL if I don't get it ready before then. Your products will add some good looking functional mods to the Monster.

WS

anytime sir... Just let me know.

(Slingshot Owners Group)