Sometimes I really miss this forum and friends

• @Cape Sling We will probably be coming to Florida again this Jan/Feb for a couple of weeks. I will give you a call....

EJ, looking forward to your visit. I'm feeling like an underachiever, all you folks are doing great things. I did not know that Greg was building a turbo V8 SS. I'm just driving my MX-5. There is a great following for class racing here. Take care of those kids! I did manage to go and visit St Judes.

Home of the free - because of the brave

• We're just as friendly and hospitable as ever so don't hesitate to come on back and join the party anytime.

We plan to be in Ocala in October doing the 1/2 mile challenge with the SS's. That would be a great time for you to come hang out and check out all the HP these things are putting to the ground.

You can be so mean sometimes brother. I'll try to get there!

Home of the free - because of the brave

• EJ, looking forward to your visit. I'm feeling like an underachiever, all you folks are doing great things. I did not know that Greg was building a turbo V8 SS. I'm just driving my MX-5. There is a great following for class racing here. Take care of those kids! I did manage to go and visit St Judes.

Greg bought "Alpha's" Slingshot and is doing a lot of work to it. It was one of the first Slingshot's with a V8