Is there anyone here that knows about taking Kratom for pain?

• Wouldn't be the first time.

I haven't heard of kratom before. Time to do some research for future use.

People are using it to get off of hard drugs with min. effects also. I take Norco 3 to 4 times a day for my back, I would like something non addictive to use but the doctors and the government just tell you to quit with the opiates and like tell to take something else. But they do not offer anything that will work to relieve pain. I just tell them that I hope that one day that they will be in the same position with the pain and they cannot get anything.

• People are using it to get off of hard drugs with min. effects also. I take Norco 3 to 4 times a day for my back, I would like something non addictive to use but the doctors and the government just tell you to quit with the opiates and like tell to take something else. But they do not offer anything that will work to relieve pain. I just tell them that I hope that one day that they will be in the same position with the pain and they cannot get anything.

After Georgia's back surgery in Jun they gave her 'Norco' (for 3 days) which sent her into a 'tail spin' that took her almost a month to come out of. Her surgery was the 14 of Jun and it has only been the last week that I have felt OK with leaving her alone for most of the day. The last few days making positive progress. I will make it to Eureka Springs.

• I was taking statin drugs at one time and ran into serious neck pain (I quit taking the pills). Had two doctors tell me I needed neck surgery. It took six weeks before those statin drugs got out of my system and then no more neck pain. Wrote one of those doctors a nice letter on how he shouldn't go around misdiagnosing people. It can take a while to get some of those drugs out of your system.

• The only exposure I've had to Kratom is at the mini-mart closest to my current project. They have a big sign out front saying Kratom available here. I have no idea what it is but I thought it is something like monster drinks or other super caffeinated drinks. When you walk into the store they have a bunch of pipes and bongs and the like. The young east Indian owner is very friendly and interested in the Sling but I'm not ready for him to be my prescribing doctor. I get my soda from the fountain and head on back to work...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I take over the counter Magnesium ......And that worked to eliminate most of my joint pain..
    Before i started taking it i could hardly life my leg over my bike..Though i would have to stop riding..
    [I'm 73]

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Apple Cider Vinegar also for joint pain and a lot of other things. Joint pain in my hands and it works

We use ACV as well. Works better than anything else we know of.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Apple cider vinegar with mother(pulp) has work wonders for me. Two tablespoons a day for well over a year now, will continue to take natural supplements over prescribed when I can. I didn’t start the apple cider vinegar for pain but have noticed less joint pain especially in my knees.

• Apple cider vinegar with mother(pulp) has work wonders for me. Two tablespoons a day for well over a year now, will continue to take natural supplements over prescribed when I can. I didn’t start the apple cider vinegar for pain but have noticed less joint pain especially in my knees.

The hand joints were real bad, I could not grip anything because of the discomfort. I had bought the Vinegar book years ago and never had read it. So at least a couple of years ago I did and have been using the apple cider vinegar (Bragg Brand) and after a couple of months I realized that my hands did not hurt any more. You would not believe what the vinegar is supposed to be good for but has never been tested.

• The only exposure I've had to Kratom is at the mini-mart closest to my current project. They have a big sign out front saying Kratom available here. I have no idea what it is but I thought it is something like monster drinks or other super caffeinated drinks. When you walk into the store they have a bunch of pipes and bongs and the like. The young east Indian owner is very friendly and interested in the Sling but I'm not ready for him to be my prescribing doctor. I get my soda from the fountain and head on back to work...

It is a psychotropic drug that the has been banned in several states...be very careful with this stuff, it is relatively new here in the states but can cause some pretty bad outcomes...this is as addictive as opiates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I take over the counter Magnesium ......And that worked to eliminate most of my joint pain..
    Before i started taking it i could hardly life my leg over my bike..Though i would have to stop riding..
    [I'm 73]

Apple Cider Vinegar also for joint pain and a lot of other things. Joint pain in my hands and it works

Thanks maybe this will help my lower back and hip Arthritis.