Small Solar Panel Free to Good Home

• If anyone does not have access to electricity, but has a place to put the solar panel where it gets decent sunshine, it will keep your battery topped off. It won't put out enough to charge a battery if its run down, so you need a good battery to start with. I used it for a couple of years to keep my small plane charged, which was in a hanger without electricity. It had a slow drain that I could never find. I had it mounted on the roof so it got a lot of sun. Worked well. The cord is probably 8-10 ft long (could be extended if you want), with bare ends so you'll need to put an accessory plug on which can be used on the outlet between the seats, or whatever type hookup you want. The two wires are white/green (hot/ground), easy to attach a plug. The solar panel is approx 4 X 12 inches. Its got silicon sealant all around it to make it water resistant. Not pretty, but worked.

FREE....if you want to Paypal me the postage after you get it up and running, that would be nice, otherwise no biggie. I haven't used it in several years so not entirely sure its functional. If not, toss it. Email your address if you can use it. (Clem@ptmc.net) Might be a bit till I come across a small box to mail it in.

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• The fact that it's water-resistant and has a decent cord length makes it even more appealing for potential users. It's fantastic that you're giving it away for free to someone who could use it. I'm sure it will find a good home where it can continue to be put to good use.

And thanks for offering up the small solar panel! It's great to see people helping out others in the community. Your experience with using it to keep your small plane charged in a hangar without electricity is really interesting. It shows how versatile and useful solar panels can be, even in situations where traditional power sources aren't available.

And for anyone interested in learning more about solar panels and their applications, especially in places like Cork, they can check out solar panels cork for more information. Thanks again for your generosity!