Labor Day Sales - You Excited?

• Oh dang! SlingMods.com had the short shifter marked down and got the LBR10 10% Coupon! Plus I had some points so guess who got a new short shifter!

Installed my short shifter 2 weeks ago - - your going to love it :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• This code did not work for me. X(

if you read the fine print it says the code will not work on already discounted items. The DDM sway bar that I want is normally 240, but they have it already reduced to 229 so for it the code will not work, on the other hand they should offer free shipping which is great

• Same deal at Slingmod...wanted to order a Paramount fender which is "discounted" to $489. No further discount.
    Seems to me this discount has been running a long time. I paid $400 for the earlier model for previous SS. Oh well.

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• I have no affiliation with this company other than being a very happy multiple-purchase customer ($300+ just arrived my door at 11:53am and I can't open it because I'm at work!)

Thats where I buy all my leds. Time to go shopping.

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• well, they got me :)

Just ordered my sway bar. Went with the Twist Dynamic bar. With the 10% off dropping the price to $206 and the free shipping it just seemed like something I shouldn't pass up.

I would have loved to get in in red, but I am not willing to pay the additional $50 so I got black

• well, they got me :)

Just ordered my sway bar. Went with the Twist Dynamic bar. With the 10% off dropping the price to $206 and the free shipping it just seemed like something I shouldn't pass up.

I would have loved to get in in red, but I am not willing to pay the additional $50 so I got black

Good deal, I really need to do this because my SS is coming out from under me way to often. Not that I am pushing the limits or anything. :whistling:

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: