Waterfall loop ride in North Carolina

• Wanted to post some pictures of a great ride we went on about a month back. It's about a two hour ride to get there for us but it was worth it. There are four very large waterfalls on this ride. One you can walk under and one you can drive under!!!! The drive under was too crowded for me to get a pic. If you google waterfall loop ride you will find all the info you need.

• Very nice pics!!! I'm in Virginia Beach, but I am originally from Kingsport, TN. I will be back in the Kingsport area in September. I have a few projects I need to get done to my house down there. I'll shoot you a PM when i firm up the dates!!! Again, mighty fine pictures!!!!
    GO TRI-CITIES!!!!

• Kingsport, TN

Very nice pics!!! I'm in Virginia Beach, but I am originally from Kingsport, TN. I will be back in the Kingsport area in September. I have a few projects I need to get done to my house down there. I'll shoot you a PM when i firm up the dates!!! Again, mighty fine pictures!!!!
    GO TRI-CITIES!!!!

Hey John we have a place in Hays NC just a few hours from that area - let me know when you head out that way. If we are up at the cabin maybe we could meet in the middle for dinner or somethin
    Give me a shout when you head out if you have free time. @123hotdog maybe we will get to meet you before the Clarksville event. The only catch is I can't get my sling up to the cabin so I will be in the truck.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Very nice pics!!! I'm in Virginia Beach, but I am originally from Kingsport, TN. I will be back in the Kingsport area in September. I have a few projects I need to get done to my house down there. I'll shoot you a PM when i firm up the dates!!! Again, mighty fine pictures!!!!
    GO TRI-CITIES!!!!

Thanks, we do allot of riding that are one day and two day trips around here. We just got home last night from the New River Gorge Bridge ride. Over the winter I am going to print off all the pictures and post them in my office. I might be able to refer some people to you for your house projects if you need (people who will do a good job and are not six months booked out). How funny you are in Va Beach. I worked for years for a company based out of Va Beach called BurgerBusters Inc.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Hey John we have a place in Hays NC just a few hours from that area - let me know when you head out that way. If we are up at the cabin maybe we could meet in the middle for dinner or somethinGive me a shout when you head out if you have free time. @123hotdog maybe we will get to meet you before the Clarksville event. The only catch is I can't get my sling up to the cabin so I will be in the truck.

Its a shame you can't bring the sling. Hays NC is only 90 minutes from Marion Va which is the start of the "Back of the Dragon" and is one of the best rides I've been on. It's almost as good and as technical as the "Tail of the Dragon" but allot less crowded.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Its a shame you can't bring the sling. Hays NC is only 90 minutes from Marion Va which is the start of the "Back of the Dragon" and is one of the best rides I've been on. It's almost as good and as technical as the "Tail of the Dragon" but allot less crowded.

Yeh - it kills me we have some great riding around us as well. I am working on a place to keep my trailer when I am up there.
    I have been concentrating finishing the cabin.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!