A little help with Neutrino Black Box settings needed...

• Replaced my FZ-1 with a Neutrino Aurora. Got two things connected and they work.

But I'm having trouble getting the correct settings to keep them on when the ignition shuts off. They are my underbody and wheels lights.

These are the settings I have:

Circuit Memory: on
    Switched
    Auto Circuit Control: off
    Off Timer Setting: IGN SW

I didn't set the Off Timer Setting to any amount of time because I want to be able to turn the lights on anytime, not just at a time after the ignition shuts off.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks as always!

• I mentioned that I didn't set the Off Timer Setting to any amount of time because I want to be able to turn the lights on anytime, not just at a time after the ignition shuts off.

In any case, I also have my curb alert hooked up and that has distance custom settings. It needs power all the time to retain those settings, not timed.

I'm sure it's easy, I'm just missing it....

• I mentioned that I didn't set the Off Timer Setting to any amount of time because I want to be able to turn the lights on anytime, not just at a time after the ignition shuts off.

In any case, I also have my curb alert hooked up and that has distance custom settings. It needs power all the time to retain those settings, not timed.

I'm sure it's easy, I'm just missing it....

The neutrino doesn’t have a constant power option..(for curb alert). ....does it?

I wired my curb alert to another aux fuse box...

Neutrino is in the waterproof box

And if you have off timer set for ignition switch...doesn’t that mean they go on and off with the key?

• There are various options in addition to switched, and none of them are constant on. Switched is the only one that I can see that will allow constant on, by just what the other guy said - setting it to go off only when the voltage hits a certain point. It's working great - my curb alert is staying on.

So far I'm liking the option to have switched items go off after a set time. I have had some trouble with my LED strips staying on (even when shut off) and draining my battery. Now I have them in the Neutrino so their circuit goes off 2 hours after ignition shut off. That way I can have them on at shows but on a timer in case I forget or in case they won't shut when I tell them to with their controller.

So far I am really liking the Neutrino. But I already had to disconnect the ground and re-connect because it won't not re-link with my phone. I don't like that, but that's always the luck I seem to have with mods.

• Asking for a friend.... why does the curb alert need to be on after you are parked?

Asking for a friend.... why does the curb alert need to be on after you are parked?

After the curb alert is installed, you calibrate it for height and distance by moving boxes in front of the sling during calibration mode. Those settings are lost if the curb alert loses power. It doesn't draw much current to be on all the time.