Red Button doesn’t start Sling...HELP!

• @2W2X1 let me know how much or PM me a price. I didn’t see on Bobs site a retune was $20? I have done two with him. One N/A and this one which is turbo. I am thankful that my ECU didn’t die while drive or on boost and blew an engine. Thanks for the help. I am out of factory warranty. I have an extended non-Polaris but the dealer said they have to send in pics and ask the dealer if it has been modified or tuned. The dealer for liability reasons won’t fib. Not that I am asking for that.

This sucks. Could be worse I guess.

• I would reach out to Bob and discuss the retune and let him know it will be on another ECM since it is fried. There is a group but post on TDS for tunes by him where the question was asked what happens if the dealer flashes and wipes the tune. The fee was agreed $20 plus shipping both ways to remedy. Not sure if this applies in this case, but being it’s your second time... I am sure he will help.

I can’t put a price on the ECM and don’t see them for sale used anywhere. I’ll PM and we can discuss further. I held onto this one as a spare for this exact reason. I knew someone would need it and paying $800 for a new one is lame. Happy to help get you back on the road.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Anyone who has installed haltech upgrade will have an ECM avail.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @TravAZ thanks for the note. Hope so. I did two with him. And no modifications since my last done done or needed. What a horrible week now ending on a good note because of @2W2X1 hopefully!! My best buddy, my Australian Shepherd of almost 14 years was put down early this week. She would ride with me in the neighborhood in the Sling! I was taking it out Tuesday night in honor of her for a ride. It was dead. Then find out it’s brain died. But then the Sling family jumped in to help troubleshoot and hopefully rectify my issues. Hope to get my rememberance ride done yet in a few weeks.

• We got you covered Tom. Back on the road in no time. Please let me know when the ECM arrives! Cheers buddy.

• I would send Bob the bad one and have him check it out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s an excellent idea!!