Quick brag on @sideseatdriver

• Awwwwe, thanks everyone! Your support (and keeping K2 busy and mostly out of trouble while I was trying to study) means the world to me, I hope you know that.

So, for the results of the day, no kids were hurt during any classes, no parents have called insisting they meet me to discuss the class, and I'm still alive and kicking. I call that a win. :D:rolleyes: Now for a glass of wine and finishing preps for tomorrow.

@MiM, I hope you have/had a stellar day back at the new school - they are lucky to have you!

And thank you all again for your love and support, and forgive me if I can't make it to as many social engagementa this year now that I have a "real job" (or so they tell me!).
    :00009068::00009419::00009320:

• Congrats Heather. One heck of an underpaid job. 8th grade can be a challenge. Darrell and I always ended up with the 8th grade Sunday School classes because no one else would take it. You will excel. Our daughter was an English major with her post grad in literature. I now use the Oxford comma religiously!