Slingshot Design Crushes the Competition

• I'm not one to brag, but it's just overwhelmingly obvious that this little thing was designed to destroy in looks. It pretty much crushes any vehicle out on the road today - and I mean ANY vehicle.

Over the last two weekends, I've taken a cruise down to Deep Ellum in downtown Dallas, and the attention is unreal. I get people wanting to take pictures, to people asking if I made the car myself, several thumbs up, girls waving at me, kids pointing, etc.. I've even driven behind major expensive cars like the Lambo and Ferrari and even they wanted to know what the Slingshot was. Some even asked if it was at least under $100k. LOL! I wish I would have lied and told them it was $150k or something but I wouldn't forgive myself.

If you are getting attention, tell us your stories! ;)

• The first short trip we took was to an Amish store of Interstate 81. It was crowded as all get out. 50+ cars there. As I went through the parking lot, the car in the very first parking space by the door came open and I swooped in. 90 minutes later when we left; my girlfriend said she felt like a Kardashian. I said, " Well if you feel like a Kardashian, you should have paid!!!" :):):):):):):):)

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• The first short trip we took was to an Amish store of Interstate 81. It was crowded as all get out. 50+ cars there. As I went through the parking lot, the car in the very first parking space by the door came open and I swooped in. 90 minutes later when we left; my girlfriend said she felt like a Kardashian. I said, " Well if you feel like a Kardashian, you should have paid!!!" :):):):):):):):)

Kardashian's are like Slingshots.......They only photograph well from the front..

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• Yea, last night down at Deep Ellum in Dallas, TX. I pulled into the 711 to park it and just chill. It was like 12am and people were all over the place. As time went on, women would come by wanting a picture of themselves in front of the SS. Then people started to come over to me asking for rides. LOL! No, I'm not giving you a ride in my Sling unless I get a phone number! That quickly made them walk away. I'm so glad that I didn't leave it alone. I can imagine when I get back all kinds of people sitting in it, standing around it etc.. it is truly an exotic looking ride.