Ride Command Replacement.

• I am constantly having disconnections from my cell phone to my audio system. It happens relentlessly. I'll start the player on my cell phone, and the signal will get picked up. If I try to fast forward or rewind on my ride command, the song will change but the audio will cut out. I have to pause and replay by operating my cell phone in order for it to come back on.

Is anyone experiencing this? I've updated all the software and feel I just have a bad computer (i.e. ride command).

• I am constantly having disconnections from my cell phone to my audio system. It happens relentlessly. I'll start the player on my cell phone, and the signal will get picked up. If I try to fast forward or rewind on my ride command, the song will change but the audio will cut out. I have to pause and replay by operating my cell phone in order for it to come back on.

Is anyone experiencing this? I've updated all the software and feel I just have a bad computer (i.e. ride command).

@xd675x might be able to help you out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• What phone are you running? Have you tried shutting off Bluetooth and then turning it back on to see if that helps? I know sometimes it takes a minute for my phone to connect but then everything works like it should. I have an iPhoneX.

2JZ Swap - 400+ WHP - Custom Hood - PRP Seats - Cerwin Vega Stereo - AccuAir - Foose Wheels - Hankook Tires - LiteTheNite LED's

• What phone are you running? Have you tried shutting off Bluetooth and then turning it back on to see if that helps? I know sometimes it takes a minute for my phone to connect but then everything works like it should. I have an iPhoneX.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The behavior definitely is coming from the Ride Command. If I press rewind/forward, the sound is gone (even though the phone is playing the song). I have to press pause/play on my cell phone for the Ride Command to sync back up with the phone. It's not that it disconnects from the phone. It just isn't syncing with the phone. I will go to the dealer and ask for a replacement since it seems very easy to install. Hopefully that will solve the problem.