143.45 mph in Indy. Now on to Ocala....

• @Kyle D

I love that roll bar / does it use the roll hoop mounting points?
    Is that something you guys sell?

@MACAWS It does use the roll hoop mounting points. It’s currently a 1 off but we have a few different ideas we are working on to keep you all safe. There’s a few products out there that look like they add protection but looking at how they mount to a slingshot they would never pass a tech check at a track and they likely would fail in the event of an accident. You’ll see this bar evolve as we get closer to Ocala but we are fixturing everything along the way so we can reproduce them at almost any stage. I haven’t figured out how we will mass scale it yet but it’s in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• @MACAWS It does use the roll hoop mounting points. It’s currently a 1 off but we have a few different ideas we are working on to keep you all safe. There’s a few products out there that look like they add protection but looking at how they mount to a slingshot they would never pass a tech check at a track and they likely would fail in the event of an accident. You’ll see this bar evolve as we get closer to Ocala but we are fixturing everything along the way so we can reproduce them at almost any stage. I haven’t figured out how we will mass scale it yet but it’s in the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Very nice work I look forward to seeing the production design... Will see it in Ocala

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I was thinking the same thing @MACAWS... I like the looks, but the holes on the deck look a bit unfinished... Maybe needs something like Assault does for their new roll hoops...

I also think some wake speakers could easily mount there and then with some @Slingrazor humpless inserts, would look nice... 8)

As it sits now it is basically unfinished. We ran out of time before Indy so just getting it in for safety was my main concern. I'm still trying to figure out what we will do about the holes. Looking into seeing if we can adapt the factory roll hoop covers to it but that would require clearancing them for the round bars. We'll figure it out but this project is still in its infancy really.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke