Front Grills and Passenger Kickplates Anyone?

• I have two new pieces available for sale for the Slingshot: a front grill and a passenger side kickplate in red or white.

They are cut from 14 gauge steel and are manufactured right here in the USA. They are powder and clear coated in a pearl red match with either a triangle logo OR a three wheel logo to represent the nature of the vehicle. White is available with the triangle logo at this time. The front grill attaches the same as the OEM grill using the two OEM bolts and mounting tabs on the vehicle. The kickplate attaches with 3M tape that is provided.

Individual pricing:
    $120 for the front grill, shipped to the lower 48.
    $105 for the kickplate, shipped to the lower 48.

If anyone wants to order both pieces, the price is discounted to $200 shipped for the pair.

Orange Madness will be completed this coming week on both of these pieces as well as the rear protection plate.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• are operators standing by? I'm ready. I'm ready.

• Erica, you know I have a huge crush on you but at this time I am unable to do one-off logos. The programming for the plasma cutter is not state of the art and requires reprogramming of the entire piece to make a single change. I've been told that a software update would allow us to 'patch' in a new logo, which would have to be programmed itself and would entail a surcharge, but this update is not currently on the calendar. Additionally, I need to powder coat these in batches of at least 8 to meet the minimums of my powder coater to receive, and offer, the lowest price. I believe I can find a powder to match the turbo silver, and am willing to produce parts in this color, but have not had any other requests for turbo silver to date. One thing working against us is Polaris' tendency to change the colors frequently and not sell most colors in volume, making it difficult for the small manufacturer to offer all of the colors they have made. I will definitely keep you in mind and let you know if this becomes an option.

• @ericastar76, can't you do them with your fancy equipment?

If so, please let me know, because I wanted a custom grill too and had asked Doug about it awhile back...

What he said. I'm wondering too as we haven't had an update on your shop and business for a while. Are you limited by length or thickness - of material. oh my hell @MiM, get your mind out of the gutter!