Front Grills and Passenger Kickplates Anyone?

• I am having some difficulty finding a powder to the Orange Madness paint. Originally I thought I would match the powder coat that is on the swingarm, shock coil overs and frame. After further consideration, I think it would be much better on the front grill and kickplate to match the body paint which is higher gloss and has a metallic flake to it. If ANYONE has a suggestion they are willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I see that DDM Works is selling parts in this color. @Dave@DDMWorks, if you would be willing to share with someone making non-competing parts that would be awesome!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• FYI - I'm color blind but the 2019 orange looks different to me than the 2018

I believe they are calling the 2019 afterburner orange. 2017-18 was orange madness, a very popular color. 2015 was nuclear sunset orange and only a few exist. This, coupled with Polaris' secrecy regarding their colors provides the challenge. You would think that they would have some transparency regarding paint codes and colors to promote the manufacture of aftermarket parts that they don't, and will not make, for colors that they change frequently, and which expands a market that they have created and don't really sell into. But no, they are WAY smarter than that. If you're listening Polaris, fire your MBAs and PHDs and hire half of the people on this forum. They got it goin' on...

Edited once, last by SlingLow ().

• Hello,

They have a good selection of Polaris colors here - All Powder Paints® | Powder Coating Colors?

Hope that helps,
    Dave

Thanks Dave! I sure appreciate the response. Yes, I could/should have mentioned that I have found this sight. They do have a number of powder matches for Polaris colors, including orange madness. I must have misread their website which was down all weekend and was totally redone, and thought I had to order a 5 lb. minimum, which I do not. I'm ready to go! They also have matches for blue fire, navy blue, lime squeeze, sunset red and turbo silver.

• I finally got a little Orange Madness love! Just picked these up yesterday and will try to get more pics in the sun but it's hiding today. Same prices as the pearl red: $120 for front grill, $105 for kickplate, $200 for both, $85 for rear plate, and $275 for all three, shipping included.

• I really hate logos and badging in general. Any chance for a grill logo free?

I seem to have lost my stock grill as noticed over the weekend.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Dang, just read up and see one offs are not possible at this time. I guess I will take @MiM's suggestion and make my own to match my hood vent.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @2W2X1 it is not practical for me to do one-offs and new designs take a while to program, plus I need to make these in batches to get my powder coating pricing. I do have my stock, plastic grill that I can send you. Out of curiosity, what color would you want? I have not made these in black since I'm making it a design feature for the front end.

• Black of course. :thumbup:

I’m ok with stock black grill... it seems to showcase the intercooler hiding back in there real well.

I appreciate the stock offer and will gladly take you up on it. Can I cover shipping?

• Thanks buddy!

• SlingLow , still have the front grill in white? Send me the payment instructions, please.

Aw shoot! We were talking kickplates. I sold the white front grills and will have to have more made. If you're willing to wait I'm sure I can have them sometime in January. I'm not sure how quickly I can get them cut with the holidays and all, plus I'll be out of town from 12/24 to 12/31. I'll check into it now.

• Aw shoot! We were talking kickplates. I sold the white front grills and will have to have more made. If you're willing to wait I'm sure I can have them sometime in January. I'm not sure how quickly I can get them cut with the holidays and all, plus I'll be out of town from 12/24 to 12/31. I'll check into it now.

No rush at all. We were talking kickplates. I'm not sure I'm sold on one of those. Definitely sold on the front grill, just had to break some cash free. No rush, don't break any china getting it done, just let me know when you have a white one ready.