Track Day Roebling Road Raceway

• @ericastar76
    Hey there Mrs Video Wizard. I am at the track talking with the event organizers. They want some video that they can link to their website. Can you please get me a link at your earliest convenience. Make sure the forum is represented in the video.

Thanks again to all for a for a great showing!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @ericastar76
    Hey there Mrs Video Wizard. I am at the track talking with the event organizers. They want some video that they can link to their website. Can you please get me a link at your earliest convenience. Make sure the forum is represented in the video.

Thanks again to all for a for a great showing!

10-4 :thumbup:

Post a list of additional credits you would like to see mentioned (if any). I’ll be sure to include them.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• The ground work you guys and gals are laying is much appreciated. Hopefully one day soon we will have several track days to participate in.

If there is any interest I can check with Barbers Motorsports Park. It's located East of Birmingham AL and is a beautiful facility that hosts a lot of big races and also a lot of track days for different groups and clubs.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• The ground work you guys and gals are laying is much appreciated. Hopefully one day soon we will have several track days to participate in.

If there is any interest I can check with Barbers Motorsports Park. It's located East of Birmingham AL and is a beautiful facility that hosts a lot of big races and also a lot of track days for different groups and clubs.

I am interested and I am sure we can draw from west of you as well. To bad the Panda is afraid to turn his steering wheel left and right. He would love this stuff if he gave it a chance!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

That would be great Tim. It's not but 8 or 9 hours from here. I would really like to do this.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

I will be there, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I have tried to get some interest from Carolina Motorsports Park also but so far we can get no response from them. So if anyone knows these people please try and see what you can do

• . It was a great day! It was so nice to see those whom I already knew and meet those whom I didn’t already know. These are just a few of the images I took yesterday. There will be more, but I am traveling and have no WiFi. I’m working on these and uploading entirely from my phone. I hope I got at least one of everyone for now, but this phone screen is kinda small on the old eyes! There will be more!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• . It was a great day! It was so nice to see those whom I already knew and meet those whom I didn’t already know. These are just a few of the images I took yesterday. There will be more, but I am traveling and have no WiFi. I’m working on these and uploading entirely from my phone. I hope I got at least one of everyone for now, but this phone screen is kinda small on the old eyes! There will be more!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

@ericastar76 looks like you were a little sideways on that picture. The picture with Mitch in front and then me , then you in third

• It was a great day! It was so nice to see those whom I already knew and meet those whom I didn’t already know. These are just a few of the images I took yesterday. There will be more, but I am traveling and have no WiFi. I’m working on these and uploading entirely from my phone. I hope I got at least one of everyone for now, but this phone screen is kinda small on the old eyes! There will be more!

Thank a bunch!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I wanna know what everybody liked about their particular set up?

I wanna know what everybody disliked about their particular set up?

I wanna know what everybody intends to change prior to the next track day?

I wanna know what everybody's biggest misconception was going into this event?

I wanna know what everybody's biggest let down was at or during this event?

I wanna know what everybody's favorite thing was about this event?

I wanna know if there was any passing that went on during any of the sessions?

I wanna know all this cause I'm asking for a friend! LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Passing! You should have seen three head blow by me when I missed a shift. Future changes would be to replace the Hahn intake with the stock one. Also with enough track day I would have a set of track tires. There was a lot to be said with the tires @ericastar76 and @lrobbi had at the track. Loved the event the way it was and there were no let downs, I would like to see more sessions or we have the track for the day. Now I get to watch the Hot Rod street drags on Tuesday the 11th at Darlington which is one of their stops this year. Then I will be getting ready for Euraka Springs the following week

• It's not me, it's "my friend". He's a little upset because he didn't get to experience the track day at Roebling. I'm sure that he'll get to go to another track day somewhere and he'll be all better. Until then we'll jes keep feeding him information so when he does have the chance to go he can make the best of it. LOL

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• I would like to know everyone’s suspension set up. Ride night, stock or lowered? Which Coil overs and if adjustable how they were set? Sway bar stock or aftermarket and if it is adjustable what setting? And lastly if you were going back tomorrow would you make suspension changes

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies