Slingdrop Build - Bullet Quad Kit - DDM Turbo

• I dont think it would be an equal challenge, but I highly suspect that with the added traction this would easily be able to set 1/2 mile speed records.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I came across a link claiming a boosted, quad-converted Slingshot ran a 1/4 mile below 10 seconds and 150+ mph, but I can't find the link now. IIRC, I came across the link while Googling something along the lines of "polaris slingshot 1/2 mile top speed".

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• I came across a link claiming a boosted, quad-converted Slingshot ran a 1/4 mile below 10 seconds and 150+ mph, but I can't find the link now. IIRC, I came across the link while Googling something along the lines of "polaris slingshot 1/2 mile top speed".

150+ seems very high for a 10 second 1/4 mile. I just did a quick google of "speed for a 10 second quarter mile" and most of the cars they come up that turn 10's seem to be in the 130+ range

• Putting the sling away for the winter, hopefully the next time I get to drive it will be in Maggie Valley. And hopefully it will have a new motor, clutch, ECU, and a meth injection kit. It may even reach 500 wheel hp, we shall see. It all depends on how far @Dave@DDMWorks can take it. I don't think I want to go to a bigger turbo as I like how fast this one spools. 450whp may be more realistic. Time to turn the mod budget to the Raptor. Have a great winter everyone!

• I’ll never understand the whole “putting away for the winter” deal. Living in the desert southwest most (all) my life it just doesn’t compute. :| If anything, it’s too damned hot to ride :( .
    Have a safe winter. Stay warm !

• I’ll never understand the whole “putting away for the winter” deal. Living in the desert southwest most (all) my life it just doesn’t compute. :| If anything, it’s too damned hot to ride :( .
    Have a safe winter. Stay warm !

I have to agree - if I had to put my slingshot away for winter I never would have bought it.

• I have to agree - if I had to put my slingshot away for winter I never would have bought it.

My thoughts exactly. But then you have some people that only ride when it is not raining and the Temp's are between 70 and 85 degrees. As long as it is 53 degrees are above I ride, if it is below 53 I just add more clothes.

• Yeah I even rode my busa in 30 degree weather at night ,while I’d have to stop every 30mins for coffee lol I didn’t make a habit of it but yeah cold weather is turbo weather for those of us who also use them on our daily drivers and toys..so I’d never put it away heck I’d get snow tires and drive it in the snow if I could lol..anyway to each their own and enjoy your winter guys

• In Michigan we put our summer toys away in the fall and take out the winter toys. We're used to it, plus without snow you can't have snowmobiles.

its good that you have toys for all of the seasons, but I am glad that I only had to buy one toy for the whole year - - gives me more money for mods and fewer things to mod 8o

• its good that you have toys for all of the seasons, but I am glad that I only had to buy one toy for the whole year - - gives me more money for mods and fewer things to mod 8o

So you haven't been to the local sled dealer? You're missing out! Four seasons has it's advantages - and it's disadvantages. And priorities change. I'd still have a hard time in the desert year 'round because of what I'm used to, but being a Snowbird has more appeal as time passes...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• With a quad kit and a turbo, doesn't seem like money for mods is a problem with Slingdrop... :thumbsup:

Ya think?

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app