SavannahStrong Ride for Awareness

• What an honor and privilege to have the opportunity to participate in this great event. Met a lot of folks, made many new friends, fantastic ride on a perfect overcast day, all while helping out a great cause, I believe we had 26 Slings. Huge thanks to John and Wendy Bettis for everything they do! The ride is amazing, the police shut the roads down, even the interstate! We'll definitely be highlighting this on our calendar for next year. Gotta thank @Bu11sh1t for trailer parking at daughter's place, donuts/chocolate milk breakfast, worlds BEST cherry pies, and Michigan Maple Syrup! Rho and I had a great time hanging out with you and Diana! See y'all in a couple weeks! Met up with @Goats_Hogs on way home to drop off his goodies. :D

SavannahStrong

I'll see if Rho can help me post a video later.

• We surely wanted to go to this! We had planned to do the Savanna ride, then head south for an overnight with @ThomaSS and wife Rho to go into Southern Indiana for Sunday. My work had changed up a bit, and I was unable to attend as I worked 10 hours Saturday. Checked in with John and Wendy prior though, and did get to catch Larry and Rho on their way home. The brought gifts, Cherry Pie and Michigan Syrup that @Bu11sh1t sent for us! Glad you all had a wonderful time, and for a wonderful cause!

• This is a great cause. Really was a disappointment I wasn’t able to make it this year. Think the world of John and Wendy just had a family thing come up so had to change plans last minute. I was able to watch some of the ride on my wife phone on Facebook live.