Welter Exhaust Systems, why I will not buy any other system!

• First of all, you all know I will only post what I find to be true from my personal experience.

Over the past 3 years I have had a custom designed rear exit exhaust, Alpha Side Exit, Alpha Variable and now the Welter Stealth (for the past 15 months). Through installing 16 Super Chargers, and 1 stubborn Turbo Charger @Bill Martin, I have worked on a 1320, Haun, and a dual exit one that has pipes on both sides of the sling like a hot rod.

IN MY OPINION, I have found the Welter Exhaust systems to be the best made and best backed systems on the market. The system has held up to my abuse of pushing over 330 HP with flames shooting out of the exhaust for over 20,000 miles. Any time I have gone to an event where Jeff is at, he wants to know how it is holding up (it is one of the first Stealth systems build for a SC). If I hesitate to say it is outstanding, Jeff puts it up on the lift and goes over it with a fine tooth comb. An example of this I would like to share happened at MV this year. When he asked how it was going I told him it seamed to be getting a bit louder and I was wondering if he could repack the back resonator. After listening to it, he thought it would be better to replace the resonator that is located under the sling. Since I didn't want to park the sling while at MV, he agreed to ship it to me. Two days after I got home from MV a box appeared from Welter. When I finally got around to trying to install it I discovered they had improved the design of the exhaust from the mid pipe back. When I called Jeff to see if he could send an adapter to make it work, he shockingly said NO! Instead of sending me an adapter, HE SENT ME A COMPLETELY NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM!!!!!

@Jeff Welter, as I told you before, you are crazy. You provide a product and service that is unsurpassed by any other to the slingshot community. I truly thank you for that.

For anyone who is looking at purchasing a new exhaust system, you can do no better than installing any of the Welter systems.

• Thanks for this write up @Slingrazor - you know I am still rocking the Alpha side exhaust... I am certain that I will be going to the Welter Side as my next system @Jeff Welter is making a lot of Slingshot members happy. Thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I agree with you on Jeff Welter he had already sent me a set of hangars for my duals when one of them broke, then he seen my post about breaking another set a few weeks ago so he sent me some more. He had also asked in Maggie if there were any problems because he remember I was one of the first install he made and he knew that I had quite a few miles on the system. The last problem was because the hangar screws had backed out and also broke the welded on bracket at the rear of the pipe before it exits from under the rear of the SS.

• I gotta say Jeff is a pleasure to deal with and has always been more than good to me. If you are in the market for an aftermarket exhaust - you couldn’t possibly do better than Welter Exhaust!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Jeff Welter has always gone above and beyond every single time I have talked with him! His reputation is above reproach. He has answered every question...fixed every screw up I made at no charge and has earned not only my respect but my money and referrals. His 2.5" dual rear is on my sling now!

Now looking for the SC!!

Thank you @Jeff Welter

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Good to hear. As I'm saving up those pennies for a Welter Exhaust(Duel). Hoping to get at the next MV. Or sooner if I cant wait but I just think it would be cool to get it installed there.

Get it now...install it and enjoy it now so when you goto maggie....your riding not sitting for installs. You can ask @pricejh61 about that.

SSREAPER

:BLACKSS: 2016 SL LE BLACK PEARL :HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS:

• Get it now...install it and enjoy it now so when you goto maggie....your riding not sitting for installs. You can ask @pricejh61 about that.

SSREAPER

Totally agree. We went with a Sidewinder on Nuc’em. Unfortunately, we spent most of Friday waiting on the install. But! The wait was worth it!

Changed over from a cat delete Uptone to the WP Sidewinder with the cat pipe. Probably could have done without the cat. The cat does rob you of a few seat of the pants horses. And I do miss them. But, I don’t miss the 105 dB in the cockpit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Sure wish I could afford a new dual system... But likely going with used... Yep... Hard to believe I know...

Now just waiting for the right time... And price! :saint:

MiM, call and talk to Jeff he usually has some used exhaust laying around. I won't say how much of a discount but usually a pretty good discount...

• My wife ordered me a Welter Duel Exhaust on July 19th, it still hasn’t gotten here. If it ever shows up I will hopefully be as happy as you guys are!!

By the way, It is tough to remember the last time I actualy "read" one of your many posts. Let's not think about converting over to the written word please.

• I agree WP is the only way to go when it comes to aftermarket SS exhausts. I'm on my second and was happy for 2 years with the 2" dual for the initial batch that was created.

My wife ordered me a Welter Duel Exhaust on July 19th, it still hasn’t gotten here. If it ever shows up I will hopefully be as happy as you guys are!!

They had some critical parts stuck in customs for a good while. I was waiting along side you to get mine. It sure isn't like them to delay shipping out an exhaust. Glad to report my boosted dual is installed and singing nicely.

Hope your install goes just as smooth. You're sure gonna like the look and sound of that new exhaust.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Sure wish I could afford a new dual system... But likely going with used... Yep... Hard to believe I know...

Now just waiting for the right time... And price! :saint:

I have one sitting here for you. Offered to help install it. What more can I offer... a payment plan? :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1