Combined Final Drive Ratio

• What is the combined final drive ratio of the right angle drive and pulleys?

When you add the ratios given on the polaris site it adds up to a 3.90:1 I really didn't think it was that low geared but with the over drive trans it just might be.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• So when and how are we changing this ratio?
    Come on Dave I already have one of everything you need to make more stuff

some new pulleys - little smaller in front and a tad bigger in back - could be interesting

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

You trying to pull stumps or top out fifth at 80 mph ..... laugh-squared

well, I have heard people complain that 5th is to tall so perhaps they would like a bit more pulling power

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• well, I have heard people complain that 5th is to tall so perhaps they would like a bit more pulling power

I'm just the opposite. I would love to see my engine running less RPM while I'm cruising at 75mph and wondered if anyone has done anything to their final drive set up to accomplish this?

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I'm just the opposite. I would love to see my engine running less RPM while I'm cruising at 75mph and wondered if anyone has done anything to their final drive set up to accomplish this?

If you are running stock HP and were able to change the gearing to run lower RPM's in 5th gear at 75MPH then about the only time you would be able to be in 5th gear would be going down hill. The amount of torque to pull the sling in 5th gear is already extremey limited, anything less would almost be unuseable on anything but flat ground. jes my .o2

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868