Welter Performance 2.5 Dual Boosted Exhaust Tailpipe Extension

• To further help alleviate the exhaust fumes from your WP 2.5 dual boosted exhaust, has anyone thought about a tailpipe exhaust extension? (ie. maybe a tailpipe extension that would fit over the small part that extends from the silencer that would fit downward and extend out a couple of inches. I already have the fume deflectors but to be honest, it just does not do the job adequately. I sent a message to Jeff to get his feedback. The picture below is just food for thought and it could be powder coated black, make it chrome, or stainless steel. It think it would look good if made especially for the WP dual system.

• To further help alleviate the exhaust fumes from your WP 2.5 dual boosted exhaust, has anyone thought about a tailpipe exhaust extension? (ie. maybe a tailpipe extension that would fit over the small part that extends from the silencer that would fit downward and extend out a couple of inches. I already have the fume deflectors but to be honest, it just does not do the job adequately. I sent a message to Jeff to get his feedback. The picture below is just food for thought and it could be powder coated black, make it chrome, or stainless steel. It think it would look good if made especially for the WP dual system.

To further help alleviate the exhaust fumes from your WP 2.5 dual boosted exhaust, has anyone thought about a tailpipe exhaust extension? (ie. maybe a tailpipe extension that would fit over the small part that extends from the silencer that would fit downward and extend out a couple of inches. I already have the fume deflectors but to be honest, it just does not do the job adequately. I sent a message to Jeff to get his feedback. The picture below is just food for thought and it could be powder coated black, make it chrome, or stainless steel. It think it would look good if made especially for the WP dual system.

Early GTO exhaust tips

• Funcycle: The picture is not a complete representation of the way I would like to see the extension. The extension would be straight down and centered (not like in picture) but would have dual outlets . By the way, I was able to mount my Assault fender on the WP 2.5 boosted exhaust without the exhaust hitting the fender or bracket. I enlarged the bracket with a welded modification to where it fits in the middle of the swingarm and the stem is bent to fit the hole in the fender where the original bracket mounted. It works great.

• Funcycle: The picture is not a complete representation of the way I would like to see the extension. The extension would be straight down and centered (not like in picture) but would have dual outlets . By the way, I was able to mount my Assault fender on the WP 2.5 boosted exhaust without the exhaust hitting the fender or bracket. I enlarged the bracket with a welded modification to where it fits in the middle of the swingarm and the stem is bent to fit the hole in the fender where the original bracket mounted. It works great.

We also came up with a better way for the swing arm bracket, but I have not got around to fixing mine yet. I am still running without the fender. Maybe this winter I will get around to it.

• @Miller Time a gentleman in the FB group did some extensions on his welter, personally I think it looks horrible but to each their own.

However he did say it completely eliminated fumes.

I hope that Jeff responds as I would like to hear what he thinks. By the way, I do not particularly like the one you showed as it is to large. My thinking was a shorter exhaust extension and facing downward. However, thanks for your feedback.

• s-l640.jpg

This is a a 6 inch exhaust tip that I found on Ebay that I think would fit over the welter exhaust silencer tip. Anyone believe it would work to help with fume elimination or reduction? It will fit over an inlet of 2 to 3 inches and the welter exhaust is around 2 1/2 inches. It looks like it would not be much of an eyesore either being only 6 inches.

• This is a a 6 inch exhaust tip that I found on Ebay that I think would fit over the welter exhaust silencer tip. Anyone believe it would work to help with fume elimination or reduction? It will fit over an inlet of 2 to 3 inches and the welter exhaust is around 2 1/2 inches. It looks like it would not be much of an eyesore either being only 6 inches.

Try it and report back! :thumbup: