SALE PRICE.... $159.00 It’s here, the R-Shot EZ-Out Grab Handle

• It’s here ...An easier way to assist getting out of the Slingshot.
    Made from aircraft grade aluminum .5 inch thick, and powder coated black. This light weight, yet strong helper will support 325 lbs. Mounted to the frame of the Slingshot - it is worth its weight at under 1 lb 12 oz. Installation will be easy, template, instructions and stainless steel hardware will be supplied. Installation should be under 40 minutes, and one beer :D . Meeting a need, this is an idea I thought about after thinking about one of our own and watching others get in and out of the Slingshot. I am constantly grabbing on the steering wheel or the side panel, placing undo stress on the these items might cost me major down the road. The EZ-Out will eliminate grabbing the steering wheel and placing weight on areas of the Slingshot that never intended to hold body weight. The EZ-Out fits near the steering column; to the left side and does not interfere with the mobility of the steering columns ability to move up or down for adjustments. Although the picture shows it in raw aluminum... it will be powder coated textured black for grip and it blends into the dash area without much notice. R-Shot EZ-Out, meeting a need for folks like myself (knee surgery, lumbar degenerative disc issues), and overall easier way to get in and out without ripping the steering column off.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Edited 3 times, last by lrobbi ().

• Lewis, this is a hell of am idea. One question....will there be one for the passenger side?

Working on the passenger side now... its done but - still testing it (R&D). It will mount different, will be a vertical hand position as well as it will have a weight limit of 275lbs.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @KayTwo is almost right... about two weeks, I should have the first batch back from Powder Coating, price I am still working on - I can say it will be under $195.00 - I know, that is a little on the high side and I am working to get the price down.

The alum. piece is 1/2" thick and water jet cut and its running me about $123.80 ea..... and that doesn't account for the powder coating, hardware and packaging...then a small profit... this gets pricey quick. BUT I am working on getting the it cheaper - FORKING out over $1000 for 10 units is TOUGH for a small guy, so I have to do it in smaller quantities. SORRY, but believe me the quality will be there.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @MACAWS
    @FauxOperator

Wanted to give an update on the pricing. I will be adding it to the website tomorrow at an introductory price of $177.00. This price will hopefully allow me to give an excellent product at an fair price and gauge sales - thanks everyone, please visit the website for Pre-Orders Sale.

For the first 4 Pre-Orders; I will add a few extra tools for installation (New file, Exacto blade)

Expect the first batch to be shipped out on the 22nd of August.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• You know if guys have to cut into their Slings, you're gonna lose a lot of 'em, right?

I can understand that many might be apprehensive about a small cut - but the detailed instructions in full color will make this installation a breeze. The small rectangle cut is for the mounting location (template provides exact location) to the frame and then a neoprene gasket is supplied to cover over the insertion area. Very simple, skill level needed is about a 2.5 out out 5.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Thinking of the installation….

Let me express to anyone willing to purchase this and lives near me (Dale City, VA 22193) and doesn’t mind driving to me - I will install it. Additionally; if any of my products need installation and I am going to be at an upcoming event. Please reach out to me and I will make arrangements to install our R-Shot products – second set of tools are always in my trailer.

Thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

Edited once, last by lrobbi ().

• looks great sir - any further back photos showing how it looks from a distance would be great

I will take some this evening, and upload a few.

Thanks

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Hi @Ross

Here are some pics about 6 feet back ... the powder coat that is being used allows it to blend in with the dash (flat black w/a hint of silver) you can barely see it in place. Blow up the pictures and you can see it but otherwise... it’s almost hidden.

“Shall we play a game”

Find the R-Shot EZ-Out???
    :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,