Extention for Seat Back Levers

• Seems i always have to fish around beside the seat to find the lever that lowers the seat back. To make it easier, I took two 4" sections of 3/4" pipe, tapped them on over the existing levers, using small block of wood so as not to batter the end. I had a couple of 3/4 black plastic end plugs from Lowes that fit nicely. They seem to be on tight, but if they loosen up I'll use some sort of glue or JB Weld.

The "pipe" i used to hacksaw the 2 short pieces was a thin stainless bar from old towel rack i had left over after remodeling the BR. I used same size, but of aluminum, on my previous SS as that was what i had laying around. Once in awhile I find a use for all that stuff that seems to good to throw away! LOL

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling

• Seems i always have to fish around beside the seat to find the lever that lowers the seat back. To make it easier, I took two 4" sections of 3/4" pipe, tapped them on over the existing levers, using small block of wood so as not to batter the end. I had a couple of 3/4 black plastic end plugs from Lowes that fit nicely. They seem to be on tight, but if they loosen up I'll use some sort of glue or JB Weld.

The "pipe" i used to hacksaw the 2 short pieces was a thin stainless bar from old towel rack i had left over after remodeling the BR. I used same size, but of aluminum, on my previous SS as that was what i had laying around. Once in awhile I find a use for all that stuff that seems to good to throw away! LOL

@samowens44 has a fit for this. Find the Video

• Using a thin piece of Aluminum attached to the lever - push down for the chair to go forward. Pull UP for it to lock

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.