Twist Stinger top

• Just ordered the Twist Stinger top. Question for all you tall slingshot owners with one. They say they can add a kit to make the roof taller, I am 6'5" with a 36" inseam. Will I need it raised or will the stock roof be acceptable? My thing with the other tops is the front bar is right in my field if view. ?(

• While I have one of the original configurations of the stinger top ordered from Madstad (Still the MFG under the twist name), mine has two height selections. Being shorter than you, I have mine in the lowest height possible. I am confident someone with your height could use the higher position without further modification. But if I needed more height, I'm pretty sure I could drill out 4 mole holes on the mounting plate to raise it another 1/2" or so. Curious if they changed the mounting hardware from my version. I know some of the cosmetics changed.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I just looked at pictures on their site and can't tell if the height adjustments are still there. But WOW, the price has really jumped.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Here's what the install PDF say's.

There are two height options; low and high. We recommend the lowest mounting position which should allow plenty of clearance for most riders up to 6'5" tall, even wearing a helmet. NOTE: If you find you need to install in the high position please contact Twist Dynamics first. We will need to send you a specialty parts kit made just for the high mounting position.

• Well not good news
    Received my top, two boxes on one day and the third the next day.
    When I ordered they said they would make sure the height adapter was included.
    It was not
    Called Twist Dynamics on Wednesday
    " I will overnight it to you"
    Called Thursday
    " the person you talked to went on vacation, It did not ship and will probably ship out tomorrow" how is that overnight? I asked for someone in charge to call me back
    First thing this morning the same guy calls me back and says I don't think it shipped but it might go out today but not overnighted.uggh
    I told him again to not call back again and have someone in charge call me.
    Do you think it would be more difficult to install top and add height adjuster later or wait to install top?
    Not very good customer service from Twist Dynamics.

• it was shipped today I am told
    I love the looks of this top and with my height all the other tops, the front bar was right in my line of sight, hope the quality is better than the customer service
    Also I bought it through Slingmods as it was cheaper than the Twist site...go figure.

• The hits just keep coming received the height adjustment piece. Go to install top today and the piece that the bar connects to under the cup holders is not threaded. They will not overnight me a new piece so that should be here Monday. Slingshot is down till then as I don't want to take off what I have already started. They did say they would give me a discount on anything I bought. Don't know if I will ever use that discount.