DDM's Latest Tune

• Just to be clear in case my other post was not. I did not have the rev hang before the Bob tune, only after. I have no issue with Bob or his work. Just something has gone goofy and some if us are getting the rev hang. I'm sure it will be corrected in the next tune. When Dave and Bob put their heads together only good things will happen. Be patient little grasshopper and good shall reign.

LC

Please keep us posted - I am watching this with great interest. I plan to do the Bob tune this winter but will wait to see how your rev-hang, and the others' is resolved.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Is the new tune "for sale" yet, or is it still in test? I have the rev hang with a supercharger and would love to calm it down. If available now, do you buy it through DDM (e.g. buy the shipping envelope etc like with the charger), or direct from Bob's tune?

Thanks

• It will be nice to hear your findings. Bob is a stand up guy and great at what he does. I just purchased the DDM supercharger so I'm sure my rev hang issues will be eliminated once I obtain the new SC tune. Either way keep us posted.

• I did the ECM swap with @BryanL. My SS ran great with his ECM in it while my ECM in his seemed to act like the OP's. @BryanL indicated that he thought it acted like his Harley when it was too lean. Backfiring on deceleration and some on acceleration and seemed to be flat. I will say we only covered maybe 20 miles so maybe that was not enough learning time for the ECM. Still sending info to Bob and will be sending ECM to him this Friday.

LC

• I did the ECM swap with @BryanL. My SS ran great with his ECM in it while my ECM in his seemed to act like the OP's. @BryanL indicated that he thought it acted like his Harley when it was too lean. Backfiring on deceleration and some on acceleration and seemed to be flat. I will say we only covered maybe 20 miles so maybe that was not enough learning time for the ECM. Still sending info to Bob and will be sending ECM to him this Friday.

LC

Looking forward to your results!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• The new tune update for the supercharger kits is not available yet, we are doing some more testing on it before releasing to the general public. The tune and payment will be made through Bob directly, once we give him the go ahead to release it.

It will be nice to hear your findings. Bob is a stand up guy and great at what he does. I just purchased the DDM supercharger so I'm sure my rev hang issues will be eliminated once I obtain the new SC tune. Either way keep us posted.

Bob is a great guy and definitely cares about the customer and making sure it is right.

Sorry, for the late reply, I was out of the country for about a week.
    Dave