Ferrari tries to steal the attention!

• Last night a buddy of mine and I went cruising to the pubs in downtown Dallas (Deep Ellum area) and when we got there, it was bumper to bumper traffic of cars looking at all the people on the street. We got so many people pointing at us and staring. When we made a turn onto a street, we saw a guy in a Ferrari parked along the street and we noticed he was getting attention until we pulled up. LOL! We got the stares and this guy tries to steal it by revving his engine! He got the attention again.. we just cruised on pass but when we stopped at a light, we had a trio of beautiful women looking at the slingshot. Just then, the guy in the Ferrari pulls up and starts wavving at the girls and trying to talk to them.

It was a joyous night. It's incredible that a $35k autocycle can be so impressive in design and uniqueness that not even an expensive Ferrari can take eyes away from it. :D

• I like watching people in cars they think are hot...until I drive by..I wear mirrored googles so they can’t see my eyes...they look....some ignore...some rev their motors and get on it...

I pass mustangs and dodges all day long.....they aren’t passing any cool slingshots..

I keep thinking to myself....you (they) could have bought something cool..k

• Happens all the time. Love it. :)

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• At the Sundre Slingfest, slingshot garage led an entourage of 26 or so Slingshots up to Banff park. At the parking lot, as we exited, a lamborghini huracan drove in. I don't think the driver had ever been so thoroughly ignored. Every tourist with a camera was following our parade.

• At the Sundre Slingfest, slingshot garage led an entourage of 26 or so Slingshots up to Banff park. At the parking lot, as we exited, a lamborghini huracan drove in. I don't think the driver had ever been so thoroughly ignored. Every tourist with a camera was following our parade.

What Lamborghini?

By my estimate we are in 4,236 photos and videos representing 36 countries.

OK it was a non-scientific study but I've never seen so much attention as this herd of Slingshots.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)