DDM Releases Another Beast Back Into The Wild

• ?(

@MACAWS looking forward to hearing this beast - I am looking forward to adding a few more ponies. Keep it going Mitch!

I am done brother - it is dialed in just were I want it. to quote one of my favorite movies
    "Cars Perfect Harry - Don't Change a Thing"

Only changes I can see are some tuning tweaks

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am looking forward to seeing and hearing it in Clarksville next month. I have spoke to Dave and Angie myself just before I got on this forum. Gonna be about $8k for what I wanna do but I am sure it will be worth it.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Well all I can say is my ripchair has been listed for sale at 38k ,so as soon as it sells it will give me some play cash to get that kit among many other things a SS project will need ..I have to have two organs removed next Thursday due to tumors and stones ,then two weeks later all the chest fat and 4 lumps in there removed & then two weeks later my spine has to be operated on ..so hopefully by the time my crippled ass has gotten healthy again and able to roll around in my wheelchair ,I will have the ripchair sold and a good candidate picked out ,and it will be well on it’s way to being finished or at least started ..
    I just want something to increase my heart rate a ton in this Crippled army vets ass,before I also have heart surgery down the road ..I’ve put that off to last so just Incase my number is up ,& I’ve been healthy enough to sky dive a few more times and gotten to feel a like like the racer I once was :) rangers lead the way ..but I’m also old enough now to know once in awhile we have to follow as well...lol...
    He biggest issue is just getting in and out ,& either doing a lift or modded the frame and installing a wheelchair holder

• Well all I can say is my ripchair has been listed for sale at 38k ,so as soon as it sells it will give me some play cash to get that kit among many other things a SS project will need ..I have to have two organs removed next Thursday due to tumors and stones ,then two weeks later all the chest fat and 4 lumps in there removed & then two weeks later my spine has to be operated on ..so hopefully by the time my crippled ass has gotten healthy again and able to roll around in my wheelchair ,I will have the ripchair sold and a good candidate picked out ,and it will be well on it’s way to being finished or at least started ..
    I just want something to increase my heart rate a ton in this Crippled army vets ass,before I also have heart surgery down the road ..I’ve put that off to last so just Incase my number is up ,& I’ve been healthy enough to sky dive a few more times and gotten to feel a like like the racer I once was :) rangers lead the way ..but I’m also old enough now to know once in awhile we have to follow as well...lol...
    He biggest issue is just getting in and out ,& either doing a lift or modded the frame and installing a wheelchair holder

Well first and foremost - THANK YOU for your Service... Wish you the best with all those medical issues - sounds like we need to orginze a wrench day to figure out if there is anything we can do to help

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Thank you for your service. People such as yourself are the absolute reason we have the opportunity to get out and Slingshot around.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• thank you sir..but it’s those brothers & sisters we have all lost that gave the most who we owe the most and the reason I’m still able to look forward to hopefully being able to sling along with ya :) ..