Newsletter Feature article

• Hello all, I write a bi Monthly Slingshot related newsletter and would like to feature this forum in our community section as to help inform new Slingshot owners of your community. What I need from you is some backround on the forum. When did it start, who created it, etc. Or anything else you would like me to mention to interested parties. Thank You ^^

• Hello all, I write a bi Monthly Slingshot related newsletter and would like to feature this forum in our community section as to help inform new Slingshot owners of your community. What I need from you is some backround on the forum. When did it start, who created it, etc. Or anything else you would like me to mention to interested parties. Thank You ^^

You will have to get with @rabtech

• @rabtech would be the story teller for this forum and the most experienced to address its operation.

The rest of us are a mix of mental complexities that range from sane to insane...

and it pretty much all comes out here.

Welcome to the forum @Rcadams.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• A long time ago I meated up with Dr. Phil and after that he pulled all his hair out. After that he poked me in the eye and told me I couldn't stay in any of his rubber rooms anymore as I ate some of the rubber off the wall. Poor guys gonna drive himself nuts some day.

which newsletter?